- Alternate names: Zebra Stone, Zebra Jasper
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Location: All over the world
- Mineral Class: Silicate
- Moh Hardness: 7
- Colour: White and Black and can be brick red and avocado markings usually in stripy/band patterns
- Rarity: Common easily found in polished and cut forms
- Birthstone: Nil
Zebra Jasper History Mythology Information: Most of the Jasper that is found and has been used since antiquity is spotted and motley in colour, however Zebra Jasper has strips or bands through its patterning. It is typically seen in black and white patterns but can vary in colour with warm brick reds and avocado greens. Jasper was once considered a valuable and precious stone and was regularly used/worn by ancient Egyptian priests.
Zebra Jasper Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Zebra Jasper is a stone that allows you to find balance in your life, it assists you to understand that there’s always a different prospective: ying/yang, male/female, black/white. Finding this balance will allow you to bring balance throughout your body on all levels, spiritually, emotionally and physically. Zebra Jasper is a very grounding and protective stone that allows you to firmly keeps your feet firmly on the ground as you see the other side or prospective of things in order to move forward on a more spiritual path. By being able to see the other prospective you will find that you are filled with a new zested for life and move forward with joy towards achieve all your goals.
Chakra – Root Chakra
Healing – Assists with strengthen and repair bone issues including helping to heal brakes, Helps with circulation of bodily fluids particularly blood flow, helps with the lymphatic system.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when needing to find balance within your life. Try combing with Moonstone and the delicate energy of Lepidolite.
- Worn/carried on an ongoing basis to help keep your eyes on the path forward.
- Is a wonderful stone to carry around with you to help you remain calm in stressful situation and bring through grounding and protection. Make your own Mojo Bag by adding the Calm of White Howlite and the Protection of Black Tourmaline. This will also assist with seeing that not everything in life is Black and white 🙂
- Used in a grid for protection add with Selenite and Black Tourmaline.
- Used in healing over the affected area.
Zebra Jasper Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.