Vanadinite Metaphysical Healing Properties
Vanadinite is an inspirational stone that puts fire in your belly and motivates you to get started on outstanding projects or new ones and then have the endurance and persistence to finish what you start. It embeds deep and lasting impressions within you that enable you to feel empowered and understand that you can make a difference. It allows you to look at things from a more spiritual level so that you have a clearer idea of the path forward and put in place a plan to achieve your goals. Vanadinite has a very deep earth connection and helps you to heighten your ability to sense the energy around you, including lay lines, and vortexes, increase weather sensitivity and connect to other earth energies.
Vanadinite has a very creative energy that helps to inspire you to take bold steps and ‘think outside the box’ in order to embrace fresh and new ideas. It fills you with the courage and confidence to allow you to understand that sometimes life is worth stepping out of your comfort zone and taking a risk. It allows you to have a greater level of trust in yourself and see that you are a worthy being and learn to love yourself for who you are. By doing this you are calm and more content and embrace your own inner beauty with love and joy. Affirmation There is no right or wrong there is only progress.
Question: When did you last step out of your comfort zone and take a risk?
Chakra – Solar Plexus Chakra
Vanadinite Physical Healing – Assists with hormonal change or imbalance, particularly during puberty, pregnancy, post-natal, and menopause. sexual issues, chronic fatigue, and exhaustion, bladder problems, asthma, and lung issues.
Applications suggested uses:
- Vanadinite is very soft and fragile and should be handled with care.
- Great to use during a healing session as it helps the healer to channel a more direct or pure energy.
- Place the specimen near electronic devices to assist with EMF radiation or use in grids to assist with a barrier against EMF radiation. Combine with Black Tourmaline, Elite Shungite, Hematite, Pyrite, Sodalite, Amazonite, Fluorite, and Green Aventurine for EMF grid work.
- It is a very grounding and comforting stone. Place somewhere that you look at it regularly and reaffirm where you are and what you want to achieve. A visual reminder of its Motivation Power or ‘Red Fire’ to shine through to you.
- Placed in a work area or creative/motivational grid in order to get the creative juices flowing. Stones that combine well for creativity are Red Tigers Eye, Carnelian, Citrine, Garnet and Rhyolite for this purpose.
- DO NOT CONSUME – Vanadinite is toxic and should not be consumed.
Vanadinite History/Mythology: Vanadinite is a relatively new mineral first found in the Hildalgo region in Mexico. It was first described in 1803 by Professor and Mineralogist Andres del Rio. Professor Del Rio believed he had found a new element however due to conjecture with peers over this he retracted his claim. Then 35 years later in 1838 Swedish chemist Nils Gabriel Sefstrom discovered that this ‘brown lead’ was in fact a new element. He named the element vanadium after the group of Viking gods and goddesses the Vanadis. Due to this Vanadinite is often associated with the most famous Vainir – Freya the Norse Goddess of love and beauty who is usually depicted with flaming red hair.
- Alternative Names: Vanadinite
- Crystal System: Hexagonal
- Location: Vanadinite is found in many countries around the world however commercially it mainly comes from Brazil, Mexico, Morocco, Scotland and the United States (mainly around Arizona).
- Mineral Class: Phosphorus
- Rarity: Rare/Very Rare
- Hardness Mohs: 3
- Chakra – Primary Root and Secondary Sacral, Solar Plexus and Third Eye
- Energy: Male
- Colour: Orange Red
- Forms: Natural specimens
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Numerological Number: 9
- Element: Fire
- Affirmation: There is no right or wrong there is only progress.