- Alternative Names: It is also called Dendritic Agate however it has Dendritic inclusions and is a different stone. Dendritic Agate tends to be white with black inclusions.
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Location: Brazil, India, and Uruguay
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Hardness Mohs: 6 to 7
- Rarity: Common
- Colour: Whiteish with green patterns
- Forms: Natural formation, Tumbled, carved and sometimes in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Numerological Number: 1
- Affirmation: I am connected and in harmony with all things around me.
Tree Agate History Mythology Information: Tree Agate is sometimes confused with Moss Agate as they are both very similar in appearance, however they have a different energetic feel and they look slightly different. Both of these stones have dendritic inclusions in them they just differ as Moss Agate tends to have speckled or spotted inclusions that resemble moss or lichen and is generally on a partially translucent backing, while Tree Agate is on a whiter back with more tree-like branch inclusions. Is considered a protective Talisman through some parts of India.
Tree Agate Metaphysical Healing Properties: Tree Agate is a very calming stone that helps you to release any stress or anxiety that you are holding and ‘breath out, release and connect to the moment you are in. Tree Agate like all stones that have contrasting colours allows you to see the different side of things or a different perspective of any situation. It has a very strong bond with nature and while working with it you will find a great understanding of all that surrounds you and how you can best help to heal the planet that we live on. It will also help to connect you to nature spirits and allow you to see the beauty around you through their eyes and understanding. It has a very deep healing earth energy and for those that work on earth healing, it allows you to help to mend any geopathic stress by bringing through a calming energy.
Tree Agate is an abundance stone that allows you to connect and understand the cycle that we all go through and use what is naturally around you so that you can progress at a quicker and yet more peaceful rate in order to achieve all you desire and bring it into your life fully. Tree Agate is a very nurturing stone for a parent to use as it allows you to have more patience and a better understanding and a deeper connection with your child/children.
The word that keeps coming through with Tree Agate is ‘connect’ – by connecting you can achieve all you desire through peace and harmony and leaving as little a footprint as you can as you go. Affirmation: I am connected and in harmony with all things around me.
Question: Do you feel peace in nature?
Chakra – Primary Heart Chakra and Secondary Crown Chakra
Tree Agate Physical Healing – assists with any ailments involving the nervous system as well as the blood capillaries. It will assist with heart issues including the blood flow and movement. It is particularly helpful for those that have neuralgia.
Tree Agate Applications suggested ways to use:
- Tree Agate is a great connection stone and is very useful when you are out in nature and want to find your place and where you should be heading.
- Tree Agate can be used to help assist to heal the earth energies that are damaged or strength areas that require renewal. You can do this by placing a piece in or around the area that feels damaged and leaves it there until you are next there or as an offering to mother earth.
- Meditating in nature in a circle of Tree Agate is an amazing way to connect and healing. Try combining with Moss Agate and Clear Quartz.
- Great stones to work and connect with nature are Moss Agate, Green Phantom Quartz, Picture Jasper, Green Aventurine, Tree Agate, and Dendritic Agate for this purpose.
- Carry a piece around with you to bring through peace and calm and reconnect with all you come in contact with. Make your own Mojo Bag by combining Moss Agate, Selenite, Black Tourmaline for peace, protection, and grounding.