Sulfur In Quartz Metaphysical Healing Properties
Sulfur in Quartz is an amazing stone to use for detoxification as it carries a negative charge and helps to absorb and neutralize any negative situation. Due to its delicate yellow colour it works wonderfully on any issues in and around the Solar Plexus or stomach area. Sulfur helps you to clear away any blockages you might have and allows you to open yourself up to find out what is causing your blockages. Once you have identified the blockages it allows you to release the issues and move forward free of any roadblocks that are stopping you from achieving your true potential. Sulfur is a very ‘sunny’ stone that allows you to see the brighter side of things and by doing helps you to release any anger or ‘hot’ emotions you experience. It is great for anyone that has anger management issues or a quick temper.
Sulfur is a stone that allows you to get in touch with who you really are and discover what your true purpose is in this lifetime. By allowing you to see this it helps you to dissolve patterns that are holding you back and no longer serve a purpose in finding your true purpose and move forward with a peace that you are going in the right direction. Affirmation: I always see the positive things in life.
Question: When you wake in the morning do you feel joy for the day ahead?
Sulfur is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Physical Radiance’ however, due to its toxicity it should never be consumed or placed near any heat source.
Question: Do you look on the bright side of life?
Chakra – Solar Plexus
Sulfur in Quartz Physical Healing – on a physical level Sulphur is great for any issues that are ‘hot’ such as fevers, menopause, and sunburn. Due to its detoxifying nature, it helps with joint issues including arthritis and joint pain.
Sulfur in Quartz Applications suggested uses:
- Meditated with it placed over your Solar Plexus in order to help release any blockages you are carrying.
- Placed on the body over the appropriate area in order to help heal.
- Meditated with in order to release misinformation and spiritual hurt in order to move forward and find your own true spiritual path. When feeling a little ‘lost’ try creating a Mojo Bag for life purposes with Super 7, Sapphire, Sulphur in Quartz, Iolite and Clear Quartz.
- Carried around as a hand warmer in order to calm when the temper rises or you are experiencing any ‘hot’ issues. To see my Top 5 Crystal for Cooling the Body and how to make your own Crystal Essence click here.
- Used in grid work for clearing blockages and detoxifying. For cleansing and detoxifying grids try combining with Fluorite, Clear Quartz, and Amethyst.
- DO NOT CONSUME – Sulphur is toxic and should not be consumed.
Sulfur in Quartz History Mythology Information: Sulphur has been around and used since ancient times, due to its highly volatile nature it was a major component in warfare explosives and fireworks. Around 1777 it was classified as an Element and is the 3rd Element on the Periodic Table. It is also thought to be the 10 most abundant Element in the Universe. Sulfur in Quartz is a more stable way to use Sulfur however it is still toxic and should not be consumed or heated.
- Alternative Names: Sulfur
- Crystal System: Orthorhombic
- Mineral Class: quartz group
- Location Found: Chile, Poland and the US
- Hardness Mohs: Quartz is 7 and straight Sulfur is 2, Sulfur in Quartz tends to be 7 hardness due to the Sulfur being an inclusion in the Quartz
- Colour: Clear with a yellow ting or yellow inclusions
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Forms: Natural – Natural points, tumbled and in cut formations
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Numerological Number: 7
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I always see the positive things in life.