Sulfur In Quartz
- Alternative Stone Names: Sulfur
- Crystal System: Orthorhombic
- Mineral Class: quartz group
- Colour: Clear with a yellow ting or yellow inclusions
- Rarity: Common
- Forms: Natural – Natural points, tumbled and in cut formations
- Birthstone: Nil
- Moh Hardness: Quartz is 7 and straight Sulfur is 2, Sulfur in Quartz tends to be 7 hardness due to the Sulfur being an inclusion in the Quartz
Mythology – Sulfur has been around and used since ancient times, due to its highly volatile nature it was a major component in war fare explosives and fireworks. Around 1777 it was classified as a Element and is the 3rd Element on the Periodic Table. It is also thought to be the 10 most abundant Element in the Universe. Sulfur in Quartz is a more stable way to use Sulfur however it is still toxic and should not be consumed or heated.
Sulfur in Quartz is an amazing stone to use for detoxification as it carries a negative charge and helps to absorb and neutralize any negative situation. Due to its delicate yellow colour it works wonderfully on any issues in and around the Solar Pelxus or stomach area. Sulfur helps you to clear away any blockages you might have and allows you to open yourself up to finding what is causing them. Once you have identified the blockages it allows you to release the issues and move forward free of any road block that are stopping your from achieving your true potential. Sulfur is a very ‘sunny’ stones that allows you to see the brighter side of things and by doing help you to release any anger or ‘hot’ emotions you experience. It is great for anyone that has anger management issues or a quick temper.
Sulfur is a stone that allows you to get touch with who you really are and discover what your true purpose is in this life time. By allowing you to see this it helps you to dissolve patterns that are holding you back and no longer serve a purpose in finding your true purpose and move forward with peace that you are going in the right direction.
Sulphur is also a stone listed in the Liquid Crystals, however due to the toxicity should never be consumed or place near any heat source.
Chakra – Solar Pelxus
Healing – on a physical level Sulfur is great for any issue that are ‘hot’ such as fevers, menopause and sunburn. Due to its detoxifying nature it helps with joint issues including arthritis and join pain.
- Meditated with it placed over your Solar Pelxus in order to help release any blockages you are carrying.
- Placed on body over the appropriate area in order to help heal.
- carried around as a hand warmer in order to calm when the temper rises or you are experiencing any ‘hot’ issues.
- Used in grid work for clearing blockages and detoxifing.
- DO NOT CONSUME – Sulfur is toxic and should not be consumed.
Sulfur in Quartz Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.