Shark Teeth Fossils
- Alternative Names: Shark Tooth, Shark Teeth Fossils, Fossils
- Crystal System: Fossil
- Mineral Class: Varies by type
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Location Found: Chile, India, Maroco, Madagascar
- Rarity: Common
- Colour: Browns, tans and blacks
- Forms: Natural, in a matrix and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Capricorn, Pisces
- Numerological Number: 8
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I draw on my inner strength to become all I can be
Shark Teeth Mythology History Information: Sharks are continuously loosing and replacing their teeth over their life span and as a result of this Shark Teeth are a commonly found Fossils. A shark tooth when it falls out will usually have to fall into a sedimentary layer in order to fossilize and the fossilization process will take a minimum of 10,000 years. The most common Shark teeth come from the Upper Cretaceous and Tertiary periods.
Shark Teeth Fossil Metaphysical healing Properties Information: Shark Tooth Fossils are a very protective stone and help to bring through strength and determination in all that you do. They allow you to take control of any situation and be the ‘Alpha’ while working harmoniously for the good of the entire group. They hold a very strong link to the past and allow you to draw on and access ancient information as needed to be a better vision of you.
I love working with organic stones as they assist to bring through that balance of energies by combining the two. I personally like to do the mix or ratio of about 1 organic stone for every 7-10 inorganic ones when I am doing any energy work – including girds – I find that it balances out the energies and give the energy a greater flow. Affirmation: I draw on my inner strength to become all I can be.
Question: What make you feel strong?
Shark Tooth Fossil Physical Healing: Joint and muscular disorders, Muscle Pain or Issues, Bone Breaks and issues and Foot and Hand issues.
Shark Tooth Fossil Applications suggested uses:
- One of the things I love about crystals is having a play with combining different energies and using organic stones is a great way to do this. Here are some organic stones for you to have a read about Fossil, Petrified Wood, Jet, Amber, Ammonites, Shark Teeth, Turritella Agate and Stromatolites.
- Wear or carry around with you to draw on inner strength to be all you can be.
- Use in a grid or energy work in order to access past information. Combines well with Lepidolite, Phantom Quartz and Moldavite
- Place or work with you Base Chakra or Solar Plexus during healing work in order to strength, balance and your true inner self.