Ruby Zoisite (Anyolite)
- Alternate names: Anyolite, Ruby with Zoisite, Ruby Zoisite
- Crystal System: Orthorhombic
- Location: Tanzania
- Mineral Class: Silicate, Sorosilicate
- Moh Hardness: 6.5 to 7
- Colour: Green with pink/red inclusions – the deeper the green with the more red/pink inclusions the better the grade of Ruby Zoisite.
- Rarity: Common easily found in rough, polished and cut forms including jewelry
- Birthstone: Ruby is July Birthstone
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aquarius and Aries
- Numerological Number: 2
- Element: Storm
- Affirmation: I am a unique individual filled with beauty and strength.
History/Mythology: Ruby Zoisite was first discovered by English prospector Tom Blevins in northeast Tanzania in 1949 and derives the name Anyolite from the Masai word meaning ‘green’. Ruby Zoisite as the name suggests is a combination of the two stones Ruby and Zoisite and the richer the green with the more Ruby inclusions the higher the grade of the stone. This stone is sometimes confused with the stone Maw-sit-sit which is a similar-looking stone that is found in Asia however the 2 stones are different as Ruby Zoisite is only found in Tanzania in the Longido mining area.
Ruby Zoisite or Anyolite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Ruby Zoisite is a stone that combines the two separate stones Ruby and Zoisite to create its own unique stone. By combining these two stones you get the passion of Ruby and the grounding connection of Zoisite to form a new unique stone. This new stone brings together the fiery determination of Ruby and the grounding or patience of Zoisite which helps you stick with your goals to get the end result you desire. Ruby Zoisite helps to enhance your psychic abilities and connect with higher beings including your spirit guides. Ruby Zoisite helps you to remember who you are and stay true to yourself and your own uniqueness – remembering you are an individual of beauty and strength. Ruby Zoisite is a very calming stone and helps to balance out your moods and allows you to remain on an even keel as you travel the waters of life and its changes.
Ruby and Zoisite is a stone of depth and layers that will allow you to see yourself in all of your beauty, strength, and as a truly unique individual. Affirmation: I am a unique individual filled with beauty and strength.
Question: Do I have set goal in place to progress forward?
Chakra – Crown and Heart Chakra
Ruby and Zoisite Physical Healing – Helps with any type of blood disorder both externally and internally, helps with the cooling of the body including fevers, burns, and Menopause stabilization assists with internal organ malfunction including Kidney, reproductive organs, Urinary tract and stomach issues including Ulcers, Constipation, and Diarrhea.
Ruby and Zoisite Applications suggested ways to use:
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when increase your psychic abilities and connecting with higher beings and spirit guides – please place on Crown Chakra during mediation. Combines well with Lepidolite, Phantom Quartz and Moldavite.
- Worn on an ongoing basis as in jewelry to help you remember and maintain your own true unique self.
- Is a wonderful stone to carry around with you to help you remain calm in a stressful situation and true to who you are.
- A great stone to use when you are feeling unbalance and need of a mood stabilizer. Combines well with Selenite, Dalmation Jasper, Howlite and Black Tourmaline.
- Carry around or have near you when you are wanting to stick to goals and achieving the end result that you desire. Great stones to combine and make a Mojo Bag to carry around for this purpose are Garnet, Carnelian and Citrine.