Natural Citrine Smoky Phantom Point 29.7 grams
or 4 payments of $4.38 with Wizit learn more
Natural Citrine Smoky Point x1
Approximate Weight: 29.7 grams
Approximate Size: 6.3cm x 1.8cm x 1.8cm
This striking point has a lovely Citrine colour and Smoky phantom. You are purchasing the exact stone photographed.
I do my best to take true and accurate photos however please note that there can be a variance in the colour due to lighting and monitor colour differences.
1 in stock
Citrine is the stone of Abundance and has a wonderfully sunny energy. Citrine is a very powerful cleanser and re-generator and will assist in clearing away old patterns and helping to build new ones. It is a strong energizing stone and will enhance your creative side as well as open up your intuition. Citrine helps teach us how to manifest prosperity in our lives, by showing us all that is good and how we can enjoy it and share it with those around us. Citrine helps us to rebuild our self-confidence and overcome fear, then to relax and go with the flow of the situation.
Working with Citrine is like having sunshine in your belly. It raises your self-confidence and allows you to be all you can be and achieve all you can. This is one of my first pick stones is someone is feeling low. Affirmation: I have sun in my belly and I embrace and accept all that life gives me with joy and abundance.
Question: What stones make you feel energetic?
Baked and Natural Citrine – I am often asked the question about the difference between Natural and Baked Citrine here is my response. I find that natural citrine has a very similar vibration to baked Citrine it is just a lot more intense due to the time it took to be created. You have the same makeup in both stones, bake Citrine has just been fast-tracked to get there were as Natural Citrine has happened over a long period of time. I very much enjoy working with Natural Citrine because of its intense clear vibration but have worked with both over the years due to the cost factor.
Chakra – Solar Plexus and Sacral Chakra
Citrine is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Abundance’
Citrine Physical Healing – Stimulates the digestion and helps with digestion issues, spleen, pancreas, increases blood circulation, detox blood and balances the thyroid, circulatory issues, diabetes, cataracts and eye disorders, headache and Migraine relief, Kidney issues and health, spleen, tissue health and healing, and verbal communication including stutters.
Citrine Applications suggested uses:
- Citrine is best used when it comes in constant contact with the skin
- it is also a great meditation device by holding or gazing into particularly for abundance and self-confidence work.
- If you have a money tree at your door/doors place a Citrine in the pot or hang it from the tree to enhance the abundance.
- For money/abundance work combine with Pyrite, Jade and or Green Aventurine.
- When used for healing it should be placed on the relevant area or over the Solar Plexus or Sacral Chakra
- Makes a wonderful Crystal Essence particularly when used for abundance or self-confidence.
- Citrine can be carried or placed in a work area in order to get the creative juices flowing. Stones that combine well for creativity are Red Tigers Eye, Carnelian, Citrine, Garnet and Rhyolite for this purpose.
- For self-confidence, work combine with Sunstone, Carnelian and or Tigers Eye.
- Place a stone in your wallet or purse to attract abundance into your life – and as a constant reminder. Open your wallet and be reminded that abundance is for you and is coming into your life!
- During a migraine place a piece of Citrine or headache Mojo Bag gently against the Medulla Oblongata, this is the section at the base of your skull where your spine and skull meet. Make a headache Mojo Bag and keep it handy for this purpose. Combine with Rhrodocrosite, Blue Lace Agate, Elite Shungite and Amethyst for this purpose.
- It can be taken safely as an essence. Please make sure you clean all stones thoroughly prior to making an essence and if unsure of safety use as a topical spray. Crystals that can be safely used to make essences are: Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, Citrine, Agate (not dyed), Moonstone, Carnelian (not saltwater), Rutilated Quartz, Jasper, Aventurine, Amber and Obsidian.