Blue Lace Agate Pendant 13 grams
or 4 payments of $18.13 with Wizit learn more
Blue Lace Agate Pendant x1
Approximate Weight: 13 grams
Approximate Size: 5.6cm x 2.1cm x .7cm
Material: Natural Blue Lace Agate set in solid 925 Sterling Silver. You are purchasing the exact pendant photographed.
All of my 925 sterling silver Jewelry is handmade by my Jeweler. I pick or source the stones to be used, we work on the designs and they are made up. All of my Jeweler will have an open back so that there is nothing between you and the energy of the stone.
I do my best to take true and accurate photos however please note that there can be a variance in the colour due to lighting and monitor colour differences.
1 in stock
Blue Lace Agate is a very delicate and calming stone while at the same time it will allow you to accept your own emotional state. Blue Lace Agate allows you to speak from the heart while at the same time being careful with your word choice so that you come from a more diplomatic angle. It is a wonderful stone if you get nervous while speaking in public or to new people – a piece in your pocket will help calm your nerves and speak more confidently. It is a stone of balance and harmony particularly if you have an active mind that needs calming.
When you pick up a piece of Blue Lace Agate you straight away feel the cool, calm energy that it brings through and it allows you to breathe out all of the stress that you’re holding and project your emotions in a centered peaceful manner. Affirmation: I am cool and calm and speak my words with confidence and ease.
Question: What crystals help me feel centered and at peace?
Chakra – Throat Chakra, Third Eye and Forehead Chakra
Blue Lace Agate is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Calm Expression’
Blue Lace Agate Physical Healing – Any illnesses related to the throat or the thyroid gland, sore throat, sinus, colds and flues, aches and pains, stuttering, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinus, abdominal issues, arthritis, asthma, dental/teeth issues and headaches. Skin infections and irritations including eczema, Psoriasis, rashes and Shingles. Wounds and abrasions, and pain relief.
Blue Lace Agate Applications suggested uses:
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when calming, releasing and focusing are involved.
- During a headache/migraine lay a piece of Blue Lace Agate gently against the Medulla oblongata, this is the section at the base of your skull where your spine and skull meet. Make a headache Mojo Bag and keep it handy for this purpose. Combine with Rhodochrosite, Elite Shungite and Amethyst for this purpose.
- Wonderful as a healing tool to use on any throat or head issues.
- Great to use in times of depression and facing issues and you need to find calm and clarity in order to move ahead. Make a happiness Mojo Bag in order to bring joy into your life during a difficult time. Combines well with Amber, Sunstone, Golden Rutilated Quartz and Carnelian for this purpose.
- Blue Lace Agate can also safely be used as a gem elixir or my preference for this purpose a crystal essence. To see my Top 5 Crystal for Cooling the Body and how to make your own Crystal Essence click here.
- Carried as a talisman to assist you when you are speaking in situations that you find uncomfortable, particularly public speaking.
- Great to wear if you need a confidence boost or to have your audience be more engaged in what you are saying. Try combining with Carnelian for increased energy and Amazonite to allow you to speak from the heart and Septarian and Blue Lace Agate for more engaging confidence.