Moqui Marbles (Shaman Stones) Metaphysical Healing Properties
Moqui Marbles have a deep connection to ‘Mother Earth’ and connecting to her loving energies. They are a very balancing stone that allows you to tune into anything that is ‘out of balance’ around you and help to send healing energy that way so that balance is readjusted and found. They are an amazing stone to use when you are feeling in the need of any grounding, reconnecting and protection as they allow you to feel like your feet are firmly planted on the ground.
Over the years Shaman Stones have been used to help to reconnect with your ancestors in order to bring wisdom through from the past and retrieve lost information. They are also a valuable tool to use when you wish to embark on a Vision or Shamanic Quest helping to enable you to connect with the divine energy and have more vivid visions or dreams. Affirmation: I live in balance and harmony with everything around me.
Question: What areas in your life need your energy to become more balanced?
Chakra – Root or Base Chakra
Shaman Stone Physical Healing – Helps balance any physical system that is out of balance, works well with hormonal imbalances. Assists with sleep issues including insomnia, pain relief.
Shaman Stone Uses Applications:
- Hold one in each hand and meditate with to bring balance into your life. The Female stone is usually placed in the left hand.
- Hold one in each hand and meditate with before sleep to assist with insomnia or sleeping issues. Female is usually placed in the left hand. Also try using the Sleep Insomnia Mojo Bag for better sleep.
- Place into a Mojo Bag or Shaman Bag to assist with a Vision Quest or Shamanic Quest. Combines well with these stones for this purpose. Nuummite, Mystic Merlinite, Astrophyllite and Spirit Quartz.
- Place into grid work to bring balance, grounding and protection within the grid.
- Used in healing to assist with balancing issues, works well with the Root or Base Chakra
- Carried around with you and taken out and played with when you are drawn and in need of the energy.
Mocqui Marbles(Shamon Stones) History Mythology Information: Moqui Marbles or Shaman Stones are an iron concretion that are only found in the Plains of the Navajo Sandstone area in Southeast Utah. The word ‘Moqui’ comes from the Native American Hopi language and means ‘the dead’. Hopi legends say that the deceased ancestors of the Hopi people used to return to earth at sunset and pay with these ‘balls’ or ‘marbles’.
Moqui Marbles are generally used in pairs, however, sometimes you can feel ‘drawn’ to use only one of the balls at a time depending on what your needs are. I was gifted a female Moqui Ball years ago by a Native Shaman and have used her loving energy when needed for years. The Shaman also told me that she had the male for me when I was ready to receive the energy. I look forward to that personal progression in the future.
Moqui Marbles are usually sold in pairs with a round slightly smaller female and a larger disco-like or slightly flatter male. When using a pair you will generally place the female stone in your receiving hand (left) and the male in your right hand.
- Alternative Names: Shaman Stones, Mocqui Balls, Mochi Marbles, Moqui Balls©, Maqui Marbles
- Crystal System: Amorphous
- Location: Navajo Sandstone in Utah
- Hardness: 4-5
- Mineral Class: Iron Concretion
- Colour: Dark Brown, Tan
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Forms: Natural Formation
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aquarius, Aries and Libra
- Numerological Number: 4 and 6
- Elements: Earth
- Affirmation: I live in balance and harmony with everything around me.