- Alternative Names: Green Stromatolite Jasper, Crocodile rock, Crocodile Jasper, and Kambaba can also be spelled – Kabamba, Kambamba, Kabamby, Cumbamba, and Bambamba.
- Location: Madagascar and South Africa.
- Mineral Class: Silicate
- Hardness Mohs: 7
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Colour: Green with Orbicular patterning
- Forms: Rough, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Jasper is the Birthstone for Marchand it also pairs nicely with those born in December.
- Astrological Zodiac Signs: Cancer and Capricorn.
- Numerological Number: 6 and 9
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I am at peace and in perfect alignment with my true self.
Kambaba Jasper History Mythology: Kambaba Jasper was originally known as Green Stromatolite Jasper and has now been trade named as Kambaba or Crocodile Jasper. Kambaba Jasper is a very interesting stone as it is made up of Stromatolites (oldest know fossils which are over 3 billion years old) that have formed in sedimentary layers and interlaced with microcrystalline quartz. These stones have a striking resemblance to Nebular Stone however these two stones are completely different, come from a different location, and have a different energy. This stone has only recently become more available on the market due to Madagascar opening up.
Kambaba Jasper Metaphysical Healing Properties: Kambaba Jasper is a reconnecting stone that allows you to find your place in nature and be at ease with it. It also has balancing properties that help to bring out the ‘Earth Monther’ in you and enable you to find calm and peace and understand and see that the moment you are in is the perfect place for you to be. It has a very grounding earthy energy that will assist with bringing through the most ancient of protective qualities. It is an old stone with an old, powerful, and very yet gentle energy that works through your Heart Chakra to bring peace and alignment. Just like the ‘eye’ in the Jasper, it will help you to see things clearer or more in focus, this works from a physical, mental and spiritual level. Affirmation: I am at peace and in perfect alignment with my true self.
Question: Are you comfortable in nature on your own?
Chakra – Heart Chakra and then lower Chakras
Kambaba Jasper Physical Healing Information – Cleanse and detoxify (balancing) the system, boost the immune system, any eye alignment particularly to sharpen focus.
Kambaba Jasper Application ways to use:
- It can be used in all meditations and is particularly good when working on the Heart Chakra.
- A great stone to take out with you into nature so that you have a stronger bond and can reconnect to all and everything around you particularly nature. combine with Moss Agate, Dendritic Agate, or Amber.
- Worn or carried around as a stress relief stone or worry stone to pull out and play with when you are feeling in need of calm and balance in the moment. Combines well with Selenite, Rose Quartz and Black Tourmaline for this purpose.
- Kambaba Jasper is a very calming stone and is a welcome addition to any Sleep Mojo Bag. Just pop a piece as an additional stone in and place under your pillow.
- Put the balance, peace and calm into any grid as the organic stone.