Hematoid Quartz (Harlequin Quartz)
- Alternative Names: Hematoid Quartz, Harlequin Quartz, Fire Quartz, Ferruginous Quartz
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Mineral Class: Silicate
- Colour: Clear Quartz with red inclusions
- Rarity: Common
- Location Found: Worldwide
- Hardness Mohs: 7 to 7.5
- Forms, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Element: 7
- Numerological Number: 4
- Affirmation: It is my choice how I react to what is happening.
Hematoid Quartz History and Mythology Information: Hematoid Quartzs proper name is Ferruginous Quartz and is Clear Quartz with Hematit or Limonite inclusions which gives it the red ting. These inclusions can be in the form of coatings and internal inclusions. This can include phantoms however when red Phantoms occur the stone is generally called a ‘Red Phantom Quartz’.
Hematoid Quartz Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Hematoid Quartz is a very balancing stone that allows you to centre yourself on all levels so that you are infused with energy and feel more uplifted. It is a great stone to use to assist with the transformation of negative energy as it transmutes anything that is around you or sent to you into positive. Hematoid Quartz allows you to find the centre point so that you can objectively look at any situation and discern whether you are reacting to what is happening or if you are making a conscious response. By doing this it allows you to take responsibility for your action and understand that you have a choice in how you respond to any given encounter and can alter, change or affect the outcome. Hematoid Quartz is a great stone for keeping you on track and allowing you to finish any projects or tasks that you start. Affirmation: It is my choice how I react to what is happening.
Question: Do you responsd or react?
Chakra – Sacral Chakra or Solar Plexus
Hematoid Quartz Physical Healing – Any type of attention disorder including ADD and ADHD, detoxification, Liver and Kidney disorders, Blood disorders or issues, and balancing the immune system.
Hematoid Quartz Applications Suggested ways to use:
- Creating a piece Mojo Bag for a person with any attention deficit disorder. Combines well with Atlantisite, Selenite, Apatite and Lepidolite for this purpose.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when cleansing, detoxifying and healing the body. For detoxifying and cleansing these are a great combination of stones Mooralla Smoky Quartz, Fluorite, Danburite, Garnet, Celestite, Azurite and Bloodstone.
- Use in any healing work with the Solar Plexus or Sacral Chakra, particularly good when dealing with blood or immune disorders.
- Bring you to a point of balance and calm in a situation so that you can respond rather than react to what is happening. Holding a piece as a hand warmer or in a Mojo Bag is a great way to use this stone. Combines well with Que Serra, Lithium Quartz and Lepidolite for this purpose.
- Use in any type of grid work to help transmute negative energy and bring through Divine universal love to your intent.
- Carry a piece around with you when you are wanting to stay on track and finish any tasks that have been dragging out.