Green Tourmaline Metaphysical Healing Properties
Green Tourmaline is an amazing abundance stone and can be used to attract both money and success to you depending on what your heart desires. As Green is associated with the Heart Chakra that is the area in your energy field that Green Tourmaline works on and through, this is how it assists with bringing forth abundance into your life by opening and releasing all your needs and wants. It is a wonderful stone that allows you to release everything that is holding you back in life by allowing you to see that you don’t need to hold onto those outdated beliefs and you can become all you are meant to be. Green Tourmaline helps opens you up to understand where in life you are and how to best get to the next level or stage. This makes it a wonderful stone to assist you with strategic planning enabling you to work out the best path forward.
Green tourmaline is a great stone for getting back to nature and helping you to connect with Delvic beings on all levels. This helps to increase your concentration by allowing you to be more present in the moment. Green Tourmaline like all Tourmaline is a fantastic protection stone this is due to the basic structure that helps to strengthen your energy field and bring through balance.
While working with Green Tourmaline you will come to understand with great peace and clarity that everything is there for you: Affirmation: “With an open heart full of love I will receive…..” add in whatever you truly desire to the affirmation.
- Schorl – Black
- Indicolite – Blue to blue/green
- Verdelite – green
- Rubellite – pink
- Watermelon pink with a green rind or outer layer.
- Dravite – brown
Rainbow Tourmaline is a mixture of two or more colours from the tourmaline colour scale. These colors can include pink, red, yellows, blues, greens, Dravite (browns), and oranges.
Green Tourmaline was often confused with Emeralds and is believed to first be discovered by the Spanish conquistadors around 1500 in South America. However, it wasn’t until the 1800s that scientists realized that Tourmaline was an independent stone and they were given their own species of minerals.
Question: What does your heart tell you you truly want in life?
Chakra – Heart Chakra
Green Tourmaline is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Enlightenment’
Green Tourmaline Physical Healing – on a physical level Green Tourmaline assists with all issues of the heart, including regulating blood pressure, aids in concentration and relieving stress, regulating any of your body’s circulatory issues including weight management, issues of the brain and eyes.
Green Tourmaline Applications suggested uses:
- Meditate with it placed over any of your heart or hold in your right hand to release any blockages that are holding you back.
- Combines with any of these stones for clearing blockages particularly of the Heart area Black Kyanite, Unakite, Hiddenite, and Malachite for this purpose.
- Meditate with it placed over any of your heart or hold in your left hand in order to receive any information on how to best move forward.
- Placed on the body or appropriate Chakra for healing and to allow blockages to melt away. combines well with Seraphinite, Charoite, Aquamarine, and Lemurians.
- Carried around as a hand warmer to assist in finding one’s path or for protection purposes.
- Used in grid work for the higher purpose of yourself or true heart desire and achieve abundance in your life. Combines with Amazonite and Apatite.
- Used in grid work for healing or reconnecting to the Earth around us. Moss Agate, Tree Agate, and Green Aventurine go wonderfully for this purpose.
- Worn as jewelry in your energy field in order to assist on a day to day basis.
Tourmaline History Mythology Information: All Tourmaline belongs to a group of stones called the Elbaite. The word Tourmaline comes from the Singhalese words ‘toramalli’ which translates to ‘Mixed gems’. This is in relation to the wide variety of colours that Tourmaline comes in: Tourmaline was first discovered by Dutch traders in the late 1600s of the West Coast of Italy. Legend says that Tourmalines got all their different colours because it traveled along the rainbow in creation. It received its name from the Sinhalese term ‘turmali’ which was the name of all coloured crystals from the islands of Sri Lanka at the time.
- Alternative Stone Names: Verdelite
- Crystal System: Hexagonal
- Mineral Class: Boron silicate
- Location: Brazil, United States, Myanmar, Pakistan, Madagascar, and Tanzania
- Colour: Tourmaline occurs in many colour and is usually named after the colour of the stone. So Green Tourmaline ranges from Green to Green Black.
- Rarity: Rare and sometimes difficult to obtain
- Hardness Mohs: 7 to 7.5
- Forms: Natural – rough and with a crystalline structure, slices and faceted, and is often found in jewelry
- Birthstone: October
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Numerological Number: 6
- Affirmation: “With an open heart full of love I will receive…..” (listen to your heart and add in what you would like to receive to the affirmation.)