Gaia Helenite Stone Metaphysical Healing Properties
Gaia Stone is a very special and rare stone as it can only be created from the ash collected from the eruption of St Helens volcano in 1980. This is a wholly manmade stone. Gaia Stone is a very heart-orientated stone that allows you to feel unconditional love, empathy and compassion for yourself and others. It assists you to neutralize and release any past trauma that you are holding so that you can learn whichever lessons are needed and make objective decisions moving forward. It has a deep connection to Mother Earth and allows you to connect to the divine feminine or Goddess energy in a loving and compassionate way.
It is a fantastic stone to use if you are doing any earth-healing work for the greater good. Gaia Stone enables you to look at the bigger picture and recognize that any changes you make will help shift the overall vibration moving toward a better world. This allows you to ‘think on a global scale and do your part at a local level’. It is a stone of balance that assists you in seeing that there is no good or bad in nature there just is nature. Affirmation: I am a guardian of Mother Earth and my love assists in healing her.
Question: When was the last time you stood up for what you believe in?
Chakra – Primarily Heart Chakra, Secondary Root Chakra
Physical Healing: Any heart-related issues. This is very much a stone to assist with emotional issues and by doing so will assist with any physical issues they are causing within you.
Application suggested ways to use:
- Can be used in all meditations and is great for work focusing on the healing of the planet or universe.
- Use when meditating in order to release blockages and open yourself up to Divine Love and Goddess Energy. Combine with Kunzite, Morganite and Watermelon Tourmaline for this.
- Placed in a grid to clear any blockages you are holding and enable you to move forward combine with Kunzite and Kyanite.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when working with inner visions and retrieving past trauma information in order to release any karmic baggage you are holding. Great stones for past life work are Lepidolite, Larvikite, and Emerald.
- Placed in a grid or create a nature mojo bag with the intent of nature balance work. Combines well with Moss Agate, Amber, Fulgurites and Tree Agate.
- A great crystal to use when connecting with nature and Elemental Energies. Create a Mojo Bag and carry it with you while in nature or when needed using Mystic Merlinite, Darwin Glass, Green Aventurine, Moss Agate and Shungite in order better connect, understand and heal the world around you.
- Carry around with you or wear in order to better connect with nature and the balance around you.
- Create an essence spray and spray yourself when Divine Love or Goddess energy is needed – this is very empowering.
Mythology History: After the St Helens Volcano erupted on the 18th of May 1980, people explored the site and investigated the eruption damage, and a bright green stone was found. It was discovered this was created due to the properties of the volcanic ash. Very few nature-formed pieces were found however it was discovered that if you added the volcanic ash to normal glass it could recreate the stone and its properties. There are very few of these stones around as the ash was limited and they are very hard to get. Please beware of stones sold as ‘Green Obsidian’ as these will more than likely be normal dyed glass, make sure you buy from a reputable seller that recognized what Gaia Stone/Helenite is.
- Alternative Names: Gaia Stone, Green Obsidian and Helenite
- Crystal System: Amorphous, Manmade glass
- Location found: Mount St. Helens in Skamania County, Washington, United States. The ash that was collected from the 1980 eruption.
- Chakra – Primarily Heart Chakra, Secondary Root Chakra
- Hardness Mohs: 5
- Formation: Manmade Glass with ash added
- Colour: Green
- Rarity: Very Rare
- Energy: Feminine
- Forms: Rough for cutting and Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Libra, Taurus and Virgo
- Numerological Number: 2, 4, 6
- Element: Earth and Fire
- Affirmation: I am a guardian of Mother Earth and my love assists in healing her.