Fairy Stones Metaphysical Healing Properties Information
Fairy Stones are ancient traditional stones that have always been viewed as an amulet that brings good luck and prosperity to the owner. Once found they are made into wearable talismans or carried to promote protection and grounding. These stones have a very strong calling energy and will connect with the person they are meant to be with. They have a very strong connection to Mother Earth and this allows you to be more open to nature and the energy of the world around you while at the same time protecting you from negative forces. It opens you to the possibilities of different paths forward and allows you to find the spiritual path needed so that you can move towards a higher level of enlightenment.
It has a very earthy feminine energy that brings peace and calm into your life and the smooth surface makes it a wonderful stone to use in a ‘worry’ stone fashion. The comfort and protection that it brings make it a wonderful stone to use to assist with sleep issues or nightmares. Affirmation: I am connected to the energy around me and am open to receiving divine guidance and inspiration.
Question: When was the last time you walked in nature in silence and listened?
Chakra: Root or Base
Fairy Stone Physical Healing. Circulation and energy uplifting, insomnia and sleep issues including night terrors or nightmares.
Fairy Stone Applications suggested uses:
- Carry it in your energy field for wealth and prosperity or it can be placed in an abundance Mojo Bag for luck, protection, and wealth.
- Give as a gift to represent and strengthen your bond and give the receiver protection and good luck. It is thought to be ‘passing on a piece of luck’
- Wear or carry for protection against negative energy or spirits
- Place under pillow to assist with warding off nightmares or night terrors
- Place under the pillow or near the bed to assist with sleep issues, doing a grid with Howlite, Selenite and Amethyst under the bed makes a wonderful combination.
- Place in a grid formation to form an etheric shield during mediation or ritual work. Combines well with Clear Quartz and Black Tourmaline for this purpose
- Wonderful as a healing tool when working on the Root or Base Chakra areas to help you feel grounded and protected.
- A great crystal to use when connecting with nature and Elemental Energies sometimes referred to as Fairies. Create a Mojo Bag and carry it with you while in nature or when needed using Mystic Merlinite, Darwin Glass, Green Aventurine, Moss Agate, and Shungite in order to better connect and understand the world around you.
Fairy Stones History Mythology Information: Fairy Stones are concretions that are mainly composed of calcium carbonate and clay. These disc shapes form over time usually around a small pebble or fossil and are mostly found in ancient glacier deposits in the Harricana River area in Canada. Local tribes used the stones in their cultures mainly as good luck and protection talismans. The Algonquin Tribe of Northern Quebec called them ‘Fariy Stones’.
Crystal Stone Information
- Alternative Names: Goddess Stones, Fairy Stones, and Menilite Opal
- Crystal System: Calcium Carbonate
- Location: Primarily Harricana River Canada but also specimens from Scandinavia, Greenland, the British Isles, and Morocco.
- Mineral Class: Concretion, Carbonates
- Energy: Feminine
- Chakra: Base or Root
- Hardness Mohs: 5
- Colour: Grey or off-white and sometimes tan, beige, or brown
- Rarity: Rare
- Forms: Natural, nodules, and sometimes set in pendants
- Birthstone: Nil
- Zodiac Astrological Sign: Pisces and Taurus
- Numerological Number: 6
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I am connected to the energy around me and am open to receiving divine guidance and inspiration.
Fairy Stone Formation Canada x1 Approximately Weight: 18.24 grams Approximate size 4.4cm x 2.6cm x 1.1cm You are purchasing the exact stone photographed. Fairy Stones Metaphysical Healing Properties Information I do my best to take true and accurate photos however please note that there can be a variance in the colour due to lighting…
1 in stock