On the last Saturday in May of each year, the Mt Gravatt Lapidary Club holds an annual gem show. This show is the club’s biggest fundraising event each year and showcases a large display of stunning handcrafted work including cabochons, freeforms, faceted stones as well as handmade silver jewellery.
Our annual show is always a fabulous day and includes:
- Lapidary Displays and Demonstrations
- Food and Drink including the world’s best homemade hamburgers
- Dealers of lapidary, jewellery making and other affiliated tools and supplies
- Tailgaters selling rocks, crystals and handcrafted jewellery
- Arts & Craft stalls
- And lots more…..
The 2014 Annual Gem Show was a great success with a huge number of people enjoying a relaxing day while browsing the stalls and checking out what our club has to offer.
We would love to see you at our 2018 show!
Related upcoming events
- 2020-10-10 08:00 - 2020-10-10 16:00
Nambour Gemfest – this is a fantastic Gem Show that is all undercover so forget about the rain that is predicted (like most years at this show) and come down and see all the fantastic stones for sale. Please remember to bring your umbrella as you will have to move between pavilions and they are predicting rain!
Nambour GemFest 2020
8am till 4pm