Dragon Blood Jasper
- Alternative Names: Dragonstone, Dragon Jasper and Dragon Blood Jasper
- Location: Australia and South Africa
- Mineral Class: Silicate
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Rarity: Rare
- Colour: Green with red patterning
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Jasper is the Birthstone for March and it also pairs nicely with those born in December.
- Astrological Zodiac Signs: Gemini, Leo and Virgo
- Numerological Number: 6
- Element: Water, Earth and Wind
- Affirmation: I easily draw on my own personal strength and wisdom.
Dragon Blood Jasper History Mythology: Dragon Blood Jasper is a member of the Quartz family and is made up of green Epidote and red Piemonite. It is only found in Australia and South Africa and is a relatively rare stone. Ancient stories say that Dragon Blood Jasper was formed when a dragon died and the colouring of the stones comes from the green of the dragon’s skin and the red from its blood.
Dragon Blood Jasper Metaphysical Healing Properties: Dragon Blood Jasper is a stone of strength and fortitude that work primarily through your Heart and Base Chakras, however, its energy with match with any Chakra when needed. It allows you to draw on your own inner strength and wisdom in order to persevere through any situation with the optimistic attitude that everything will work out. This makes it particularly helpful during times of hardship or grief as it assists you to remain calm and remember the good things about life in order to move through the hardships you are facing. Dragons Blood is a great stone to use when working on past life issues allowing you to patiently assimilate the lessons needed to be learnt in order to release and progress forward. Affirmation: I easily draw on my own personal strength and wisdom.
Question: When was the last time you felt you draw on your inner strength?
Chakra – Heart Chakra or Base Chakra however will work well with all Chakras.
Dragon Blood Jasper Physical Healing Information – Cleanse and detoxify (balancing) the system, boost the immune system, any eye alignment particularly to sharpen focus, Ferfitily issues and support conceiving, multiple sclerosis, back and spleen issues, colds and flu and stomach issues.
Dragon Blood Jasper Application ways to use:
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when drawing on inner strength and retrieving past life information. Great stones for past life work are Lepidolite, Larvikite, Emerald, Unakite and Charoite.
- Carry a piece around with you when going through times of grief or hardship to assist with strength and fortitude: Combines well with Amber, Golden Rutilated Quartz and Sunstone for this purpose.
- A great stone to use or carry around with you when you seem stuck and would like to learn the lesson needed so that you can progress forward.
- Useful in any grid word in order to bring through strength and inner wisdom when looking for answers moving forward. Combines well with Charoite, Hematite, Kunzite and Lapis Lazuli.