- Crystal System: Tetragonal
- Location: Australia and Pakistan
- Mineral Class:Silicate
- Colour: Red, brown, yellow, green, blue and clear
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Forms: Rough, natural formation and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: Zircon is not a widely used gemstone due to the fact that is got a bad name in the beginning of the 1900 due to it being sold as a diamond. This is a real shame as Zircons have a wonderful energy and a real beauty to them and is often confused with the man made stone Zirconia. It is quiet common to heat treat Zircons in order to give them a richer colour. In the Middle Ages Zircon were believed to help sleep, used as a protection talisman to keep away evil spirits and to bring abundance, honor and wisdom to the wearer.
Zircons have a great protective energy, particularly if you are feeling threaten by thieves or liars. It helps you to feel safer and to open and experience all that is happening around you with real enthusiasm and joy. Zircons are the peace bringer and will help you to settle after experiencing troubling time. Zircons are a stone that helps to fix things and situation, whether it is helping to heal broken relationships, finding new love, finding things that are lost or finding a new job Zircons help to bring peace, order and balance back into your life.
Physically, Zircon helps with muscle and bone disorders; relieves insomnia, allergies and vertigo;
Caution: People who suffer from Epilepsy or that wear a pacemaker should not wear Zircon for long periods of time, as it may cause dizziness.
Chakra – Solar Pelus and Sacral Chakra
Healing – Pituitary and pineal glands, spleen, cleanses organs, allergies and vertigo. Helps with depression, fear and jealousy. It helps with muscle and bone disorders, assists with insomnia or sleep issues.
- Place a stone under your pillow or near your bed at night to assist with sleep issues.
- Wear or carry around as a protective talisman.
- Great to use in times of depression and facing issues.
- Meditate in order to find lost thing or direction.
- Wonderful to use in gridding particularly when in times of life change.
Zircon Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.