- Alternative Names: Nil
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Secondary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Location Found: Africa, Brazil, India, Madagascar, and South Africa
- Rarity: Common
- Colour: Yellow, sandy color
- Forms: rough, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Jasper – September, and October in Modern Birthstones
- Astrological Sign: Leo
- Numerological Number: 6
- Affirmation: I am here and now in the moment with supportive strength in all I do.
Yellow Jasper Mythology History: The Term Jasper originated in the orient and was given to many different types of stones mentioned though history. We do know that real jasper was used in ancient Egypt making scarab amulets and in the middle ages, it was considered to be the stone of warriors.
Yellow Jasper Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Yellow Jasper is great to use for protection during spiritual work or physical travel. Using Yellow Jasper when working with the Solar Plexus Chakra is particularly good. Yellow Jasper is a supportive stone that helps people when they are living or working in close proximity to each other to learn to respect and help each other for the mutual benefit of all involved. This is a very supportive stone that can help encourage strength, courage, and vitality in many areas of your life. Working with the lower Chakras, Yellow Jasper helps to ground and balance energies, which helps one to maintain a realistic attitude during any personal evolution. Yellow Jasper is a slow-working stone that takes it’s time to ingrain its positive qualities into any situation.
When working with Yellow Jasper you will find it has a surprisingly claiming energy. It is one of those stones that stays with you and gives you a gentle but firm push in the right direction. Affirmation: I am here and now in the moment with supportive strength in all I do.
Chakra – Solar Plexus
Healing – Cleansing stone, helping to detox the organs, alleviate indigestion, ease nausea, and reduce pain.
- Wear for long periods of time as Yellow Jasper is a slow working stone.
- Carry around a tumbled as a hand warmer so that the constant energy is with you over a long period of time. Works well with Sunstone and Red Jasper in order to bring through the self-confidence and grounding needed to mover forward.
- Meditate with Yellow jasper on your Solar Plexus
Yellow Jasper Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express Post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.