- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Secondary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Colour: Yellow, sandy colour
- Forms: rough, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Jasper – September and October in Modern Birthstones
History – The Term Jasper originated in the orient and was given to many different types of stones mentioned though history. We do know that real jasper was used in ancient Egypt making scarab amulets and i the middle ages it was considered to be the stone of warriors.
Yellow Jasper is great to use for protection during spiritual work or physical travel. Using Yellow Jasper when working with the Solar Plexus Chakra is particularly good. Yellow Jasper is a supportive stone that helps people when they are living or working in close proximity to respect and help each other. This is a very supportive stone that can help encourage strength, courage, and vitality in many areas of your life. Working with the lower chakras, Yellow Jasper helps to ground and balance energies, which helps one to maintain a realistic attitude during any personal evolution. Yellow Jasper is a slow-working stone that takes it’s time to ingrain it’s positive qualities into any situation.
Chakra – Solar Plexus
Healing – Cleansing stone, helping to detox the organs, alleviate indigestion, ease nausea, and reduce pain.
- Wear for long periods of time as Yellow Jasper is a slow working stone
- Meditate with Yellow jasper on your solar Plexus
Yellow Jasper Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.