Tiffany Stone (Bertrandite)
- Alternative Name: Bertrandite, Purple Bertrandite, Opal Fluorite, Purple Passion. Purple Opal, Beryllium Ore, Bertrandite, Ice Cream Stone and Tiffany Stone
- Crystal System: amorphous, mineraloid
- Location: Brush Wellman, Spor Mountain, western Utah USA
- Mineral Class: halide
- Hardness Mohs: 5 to 5.5
- Colour: Blue Purple, Lilac, pink and mauve, white and blues
- Rarity: Very Rare
- Forms: Rough, tumbled and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Numerological Number:
- Element: 11
- Affirmation: I transition to my next stage of life and release all blockages holding me back.
Tiffany Stone History Mythology Information: Purple Bertrandite received its more popular name ‘Tiffany Stone’ due to the famous jewelry store ‘Tiffany and Company’ having a number of signature pieces in the very hard to get stone. For many years Tiffanys was one of the main/only places you could purchase the stone, it is now more readily available however it is still a very hard to get stone. The reason Tiffany Stone is so rare is that the mine is mainly interested in producing the Beryllium which can be sourced by crushing the Tiffany Stone nodules and extracting it. Collectors are rarely allowed in and what appears on the market are usually small stones that have been carried out by employees.
The stone has only ever been found in the state of Utah in the USA and was originally discovered due to it being a by-product of the mineral Beryllium which was highly coveted for its use in missiles due to it having a high heat resistance at high speeds. Tiffany Stone is made up mainly of Fluorite (usually purple) with smaller amounts of Calcite, Opal, Dolomite, Quartz, Chalcedony, Bertrandite and a mixture of other materials.
Tiffany Stone Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Tiffany Stone is a high vibrational stone that has a very subtle energy. It will help you to develop your physic abilities with the added benefit of making your strongest one stand out and grow in its connection to you. It is a stone that is filled with a gentle love, that allows you to experience unconditional love. Tiffany Stone is also known as ‘Purple Passion’ due to its ability to bring the spark/fire back into your life and find inspiration to move forward and achieve your goals.
Tiffany Stone allows you to be open to new ideas and beliefs which makes it a wonderful stone to add someone who is studying. Tiffany Stone is a stone of transition and helps you to see the changes needed and then to let go of old beliefs and progress forward. It assists you in releasing any blockages that you might have and allowing your energy to follow freely. Affirmation: I transition to my next stage of life and release all blockages holding me back.
Question: What outdated beliefs do you need to release in order to move forward?
Chakra – Third Eye and higher Chakras
Tiffany Stone Physical Healing – Assists with all issues surrounding the Heart and Thymus, will assist with energy follow.
Tiffany Stone Applications suggested uses:
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when looking for a direction to move in.
- Carried or worn to increase physic abilities. Combines well with Amethyst, Labradorite, Azurite, Charoite and K2.
- Great to use in times of depression and facing issues. A great combo of crystals during this difficult time are Selenite, Rose Quartz, Black Tourmaline and Lepidolite.
- Carried as a study aid. Create a study or concentration Mojo Bag. Works well combined with Agate, Clear Quartz, Tigers Eye, Muscovite, and Fluorite.
- Used as a healing tool in all areas relating to the Heart, Thymus and higher.
Tiffany Stone Products for Sale
I don’t have any Tiffany Stone available currently.