Tibetan Black Quartz
- Alternative Names: Tibetan Quartz, Tibetan Black Quartz
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Hardness Mohs: 7 to 7.5
- Location Found: Tibet, Brazil, China, Pakistan, Arkansas and Namibia
- Colour: Clear with a black phantom or ghost
- Forms: Points, Geodes, caves, Pineapple cluster, clusters, natural,
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: All
- Numerological Number: 4
- Element: Storm
- Affirmation: I am filled with the loving frequency of the universe.
Tibetan Black Quartz Mythology History: Tibetan Quartz comes from high in the Tibetan Mountains and due to the altitude and it is said that only the Tibetan people can mine for these crystals. Legend has it that the crystals were placed on this earth by ‘star people’ millions of years ago to keep the ancient wisdom hidden until a time would come that man would be ready for the knowledge. the Himalayas are considered to be one of the holiest or most spiritual places on earth and so any crystals coming from this area will have a very high vibration.
Tibetan Quartz Crystals Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Tibetan Black Quartz can be used to bridge the gap with the ancient cultures of the east, enabling us to make contact and then when ready to access the knowledge which centers around healing and spirituality. Tibetan Quartz is a great aid when you are going through times of fasting or abstinence particularly if the reason behind this is for spiritual progression. Tibetan Quartz has a wonderful grounding and centering energy and can assist you in reaching a point of total centering so that you are better able to channel or use energy. Tibetan Quartz is known to carry the vibration of ‘OM’ within them, and a focused user can attune themselves to this vibration and by doing so raise their vibration to the same level. Due to the black inclusions (normally Black Tourmaline) found within Tibetan Quartz which is sometimes referred to as Tibetan Black Quartz due to this, these stones are also very protective and grounding. People who work with energy or do a lot a meditating love these stones as they do not have to use a protection or grounding stone when doing energy work with them.
One of the amazing things I love about Tibetan Black Quartz is that they always seem to have so much happening with them. Affirmation: I am filled with the loving frequency of the universe.
Question: What do I feel when I look to the heavens?
THE OM VIBRATION ~ Melody says that the Tibetan monks, who live near where the Quartz comes from say this crystal is found exclusively in the location where a race ‘from the heavens’ landed many millenniums ago. It’s carried the vibration of the “OM” sound and is said to be hand-carried down the mountains.
Chakra – All Chakras – Kirlian (Aura) Photos have shown that Tibetan Quartz emanate the total spectrum of colour and can, therefore, be used to stimulate and cleanse all Chakras
Tibetan Black Quartz Physical Healing – Fasting and cleansing the body, master healer, immune system, brings balance to the whole person, aligns the subtle bodies.
Tibetan Black Quartz Applications suggested uses:
- Used in cases of fasting and cleansing by carrying or wearing the stone to help clear and cleanse the body. Combines well with Selenite for cleansing.
- A stone circle of Tibetan Quartz points is a great enhancing method and very powerful and will allow the user to remain grounded and protected while accessing or download information. Combines well with Lepidolite, Phantom Quartz and Moldavite
- Can be used in all meditations and can be held or placed on any Chakra that needs it.
- Please note that the Tibetan Black Quartz is of a very high vibration and I would recommend using is smaller amounts, to begin with, and monitoring your reaction.