Metaphysical Healing Properties information
Tanzanite vibrates at a very high frequency. This will assist in helping you connect to the Angelic realm, Ascended Masters, and higher vibrational beings. It also can allow you to download or access relevant information from the Akashic Records. Akashic Record – is a compendium of thoughts, events and emotions believed to be encoded in the astral plane. Tanzanite is a Karmic and cellular healer that allows you to clear away and heal any blockages you are holding. Doing this it can assist you to access the Akashic Records in order to release and then move towards your next level of evolution. It also helps to enhance deep meditative states and allows you to visualize to a higher level. Tanzanite is a trichroic or dichroic stone and can change colour depending on which direction it is held – please see the history information below. It also assists you to dissolve old Karma, reduce stress and slow down in your day-to-day life. By using Tanzanite you can find inner calm and peace that helps to bring balance into your being.
It is a gentle and calming stone that allows you to find your true life direction in a very calm and peaceful way, allowing you to release old hurts and understand why you need to move in the direction you are going. Affirmation: I am open to all information that will allow me to progress to my next level of evolution.
Question: Are you ready for changes in your life?
Chakra – Throat Chakra, Third Eye and Crown Chakras
Tanzanite is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Angelic Messanger’
Physical Healing – Works on all issues relating to the head, throat and chest, dissolves disease. Eye disorders and infections, skin infections and irritation.
Applications suggested uses:
- Tanzanite should be worn or carried for long periods of time in direct contact with the body or within the auric field.
- Is particularly good when working on accessing or downloading information from ancient civilizations and the Akashic Records. Combine Tanzanite, Lepidolite, Phantom Quartz, Petrified Wood and Moldavite for this purpose.
- Can be used in all meditations to deepen and enhance, and is great for group meditations. Combines well with Clear Quartz and Amethyst for this purpose.
- Tanzanite is great to help release any blockages that you are holding. Works well with Scolecite, Charoite, Aquamarine, and Lemurians.
- Tanzanite works well in healing sessions particularly with the Third Eye or Throat Chakras.
Mythology History Information: Tanzanite was first discovered in Northern Tanzania in a very small region near the Mererani Hills in 1967 it was given the scientific name ‘Blue-violet Zoisite’. When the stone in 1968 came to the attention of the famous jewellery company Tiffany and Co they didn’t think this name was ‘catchy’ enough to sell and so named it Tanzanite after its country of origin as a marketing ploy. The American Gem Trade decided to make Tanzanite the birthstone for December in 2002.
When Tanzanite forms it is naturally a trichroic crystal (shows three colours – brown/burgundy, blue and violet). Heat treating either naturally under the ground or artificially once mined removes the brown/burgundy components and leaves a ‘dichroic’ (two colour) blue and violet stone. Tanzanite can react or change colour under different lighting and will often appear more ‘blue’ under fluorescent light.
Precious Gemstone value is rated using the 4 C’s – this will give you an indication of the different value of Tanzanite stone:
- Clarity – refers to the presence or lack of inclusions that can affect a gemstones appearance and overall durability. In most cases the clear it is the more expensive it will be.
- Colour – depending on the stone type the colour will reach a higher value. With Tanzanite it is divided into different colours ranging from bluish-violet, indigo and violetish-blue
- Cut – The better the cut of the stone the more expensive it usually is.
- Carat (ct) – This refers to the size of the stone. The size of smaller items like gemstones are often referred to as Carats – there are 5 Carats in a gram.
- Alternative Names: Tanzanite, Blue-Violet Zoisite, Lavender Blue Zoisite
- Crystal System: Orthorhombic
- Mineral Class: Silicate
- Location Found: Near the Mererani Hills Tanzania
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Rarity: Rare
- Colour: Blue purple lavender, Violet/Purple
- Forms: natural, tumbled, and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: December Modern
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Gemini, Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius
- Numerological Number: 2
- Element: Wind
- Affirmation: I am open to all information that will allow me to progress to my next level of evolution.