- Alternative Names: Nil
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Location Found: Africa, Brazil and Madagascar
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Hardness Mohs: 7
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Colour: Orange
- Forms: Points, clusters, natural, and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Zodiac: Leo and Libra
- Element: Water mainly but will work with all Elements
- Numerological Number: 7
- Affirmation: I am self-confident and embrace my creative side.
Tangerine Quartz History Mythology Information: Tangerine Quartz is a form of Clear Quartz that has been stained or coated with a thin layer of Hematite (Iron Oxide which is what gives it its unique orange colour. This coating can be removed if cut, polished, tumbled or with an acid wash as it is only an outer coating.
Tangerine Quartz Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Tangerine Quartz is a wonderful all-round healing stone. It is very effective when healing both the body from physical hurt or assisting with any emotional upheavals that you are going through. Due to these facts, it is wonderful is stone to use when someone is recovering from an illness. Tangerine Quartz gives you the self-confidence to pursue anything you want as well as allowing you to learn and retain new information on every level.
Boosting your self-confidence allows you to feel more at ease with your circumstances and surroundings, which helps you to release any fears you are holding particularly when confronting new situations and move forward. By doing this it helps you to feel more comfortable and relaxed with where you are and gives you the confidence to move forward with ease knowing you are on the right path. Tangerine Quartz is a very motivating stone that stimulates your creative side and allows your ‘creative juices’ to flow freely. Affirmation: I am self-confident and embrace my creative side.
Question: How do you express your creative side?
Tangerine Quartz Physical Healing – Healing – Reproductive system, intestinal disorders. Helps assimilate vitamins and minerals, weight loss and Parkinson’s Disease.
Tangerine Quartz Applications suggested uses:
- Tangerine Quartz is a wonderful stone and loves to be worn near the skin or in the aura.
- Can be used in all meditations.
- Carnelian can be carried or placed in a work area in order to get the creative juices flowing. Stones that combine well for creativity are Red Tigers Eye, Carnelian, Citrine, Garnet and Rhyolite for this purpose.
- A stone circle of Tangerine Quartz tips is a great enhancing method and very powerful when meditating.
- Make a happiness Mojo Bag in order to bring joy into your life during a difficult time. Combines well with Amber, Golden Rutilated Quartz and Sunstone for this purpose.
- Laid on during healing or meditation
- Used during healings on the relevant area particular over the Solar Plexus when working on stomach issue or self-confidence.
Tangerine Quartz Products For Sale