- Alternative Names: Desmine
- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Formation: Secondary
- Rarity: common to uncommon
- Location: India, Scotland, Germany and Iceland
- Mineral Class: Silicate in the Zeolite family
- Colour: white, grey, yellowish, pink, reddish, orange or brown
- Forms: clusters, natural
- Hardness Mohs: 3.5
- Brithstone: Nil
Stilbite History Mythology: When Stilbite was first discovered in 1818 in Germany it was given the name ‘Desmine’ which means ‘abundle’ in German which refers to the way it forms all clustered together. It was then renamed Stilbite from the Greek word ‘stilbein’ which means to shine, this is due to the pearl like luster that the crystal has. Stilbite is in the Zeolite family of stones and is often found in Formation that include Apophyllite.
Stilbite – Has is a powerful, loving and supportive energy. It gives you guidance and direction on your journey through life as well as your spiritual journey, no matter where the direction. Stilbite helps us to reconnect and remember past live experiences. Stilbite has a loving gentle vibration that helps us to connect to all things and opens us to Universal Love. Stilbite reminds use that we are all loved and cared for no matter what your situation is.
Chakra – Heart and Third Eye Chakras
Healing – Helps laryngitis, brain disorders, strengthens ligaments, counteracts poisoning, by removal of toxins.
- Place around an area for its wonderful vibration of Universal love.
- Can be used in all meditations to reconnect, accept and let go of past life experiences.
- Sitting by the bed it assists with sleep and has a calming peaceful effect.
Stilbite Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.
- Pickup available from Sunshine Coast Qld from markets