- Alternative Names: Stibnite, Antimony and Antimonite
- Crystal System: Orthorhombic
- Location: Brazil, China, Mexico, Peru, Canada, Japan and Romania
- Mineral Class: Sulfides
- Colour: Grey, metallic silver, black
- Hardness Mohs: 2
- Rarity: Common – however, can be difficult to find as most will not stock it as it is toxic
- Forms: Natural formations, Fans, Rods and Clusters
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Capricorn and Scorpio
- Numerological Number: 8
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I am fluid and move and adjust with the flow around me.
Stibnite History Mythology Information: Stibnite is a form of antimony and as such should be used with extreme caution. Never allow it to come in contact with children or pets and always store it safely after use. A great way to use it is to put it into a seal cloth bag so that the vibration of the stone can come through and you do not handle the stone directly yourself. NEVER use in an elixir or essences.
NB All Stibnite sold on this site comes in a plastic ziplock with a drawstring bag to store your Stibnite in.
Stibnite or Antimonite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Stibnite is a stone of manifestation and transformation that is particularly suited to the ever-changing age that we live in. It will assist you to adjust to these changes and make the adjustment smoother and easier. Stibnite is a wonderful stone for manifestation and will help you to find your true path, please be aware that your intent and focus need to be strong and true when using Stibnite as its vibration is very strong. Stibnite is a very grounding and protective stone and will assist you on your spiritual journey to have your feet firmly planted on the ground and protect against unwanted psychic attacked and strengthening your own auric field. Affirmation: I am fluid and move and adjust with the flow around me.
Question: Do you go with the flow of things or do you hold resistance?
Chakra – All Chakras
Stibnite Physical Healing –Stomach and esophageal issues and muscle tension.
Stibnite Applications Suggested uses:
- Stibnite MUST ALWAYS be handled with care and hands washed after handling as it is toxic. I recommend keeping it in the ziplock that it comes in as it has a strong energy and will easily penetrate out of the bag.
- Can be added with precautions to any abundance work or abundance bag. For money/abundance work combine with Citrine, Pyrite, Jade and or Green Aventurine.
- Can be used in all meditations to bring about a deeper more protected meditative state.
- Wonderful as a healing tool to heal to pinpoint the issues of the illness.
- Is a great stone to use when you feel that you are being targeted by unwanted energies or a ‘spell’ directed at you by someone. Try making a ‘Hex’ protection Mojo Bag with the following crystals in any or all combination and carry it around with you. Larvikite, Black Tourmaline, Hag Stone, Aegirine, Clear Quartz and Tektite or ramp it up with Moldavite.