- Alternative Names: Star Hollandite, black Star Quartz, Star quartz, Sider Quartz
- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Location Found: India
- Hardness Mohs: 7
- Rarity: Very Rare
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Quartz
- Colour: Quartz with black or grey star bursts
- Forms: Rare – Points and clusters only found in India and Madagascare
- Birthstone: Nil
Star Hollandite Quartz History/Mythology: It is said that we are all fallen stars and that we have forgotten why we came to this Earth, it is believed that Star Hollandite will help you to remember you purpose and unlock any secrets that you hold deep within yourself. Star Hollandite was first discovered in India in 1906 and was named after the discoverer T H Holland.
Star Hollandite Metaphysical Healing Properties: Star Hollandite Quartz is a stone that will allow you to push further than you have before and ‘reach for the stars’. It allows you to see all the potential deep inside yourself and to move forward and become who you are destined to be by unlocking and connecting with your true self. Star Hollandite is a very high vibrational stone and brings light into our live from the Divine Source. It will help to activate the Crown and Third Eye Chakra to enable you to connect with higher beings and increase your psychic abilities. It is also know to increase synchronicity or coincidences in your life.
Chakra – Crown and Third Eye Chakra
Healing – Due to the Quartz in Star Hollandite it is a wonderful all around healer.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when connecting with Higher Beings.
- Wonderful as a healing tool to move through the auric field and clearing any blockages.
- Place under bed to assist with visions.
Star Holland Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.