- Alternative names: New Jade
- Crystal System: Monoclinic but variable
- Formation: Tertiary
- Mineral Class: Phyllo or sheet Silicate
- Hardness: 3.5 to 4
- Colour: A range of different Greens from olive green through to yellowy-green and some with silver lines
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and very common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Number: 8
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I am filled with peace and calm and healing at the deepest level.
Serpentine History Mythology Information: It is believed the Serpentine (serpent stone) got its name due to its markings which resemble a serpents or snakes scales. Serpentine has been used as a protection amulet throughout history with ‘Fright Stones’ surviving from the Middle Ages and Earlier. A ‘Fright Stone’ is a stone that has had an ugly or scary face carved into it and it is believed to scare or keep bad things away. It can be commonly found in Jewelry and stone carvings and is sometimes used or called ‘New Jade’.
Serpentine Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Serpentine is a fantastic abundance stone as it opens up your Heart Chakra and helps you to realize what your true wants in life are. It then works on all levels to assist you to manifest them into your life – targeting the specific are that you need – spiritually, emotionally or physically or a combination of the areas. It is a great protective stone and will also assist in healing on all levels. Serpentine assists you to find your own personal boundaries and then be comfortable with where you are in life. Due to its name and unusual colouration patterns, it is thought to help when working with the Kundalini energies in order to open and enhance your energy follow when meditating. This is in connection with the snake or serpent that is seen to be rising up and through your Kundalini energy points.
Working with Serpentine allows you to remember that there is an inner peace in all things and remember where that is and release any stress that you are holding. By releasing stress that is holding you back and causing harm or hurt your body can heal on all levels. Affirmation: I am filled with peace and calm and healing at the deepest level.
Question: What are my deepest wants in life?
Chakra – Heart Charka and Kundalini Energy (working every Chakra)
Healing – Issues of the heart and lung area, constipation and diarrhea reoccurring issues, diabetes and helps to clear toxin build-up within the body.
- Serpentine loves to be worn and carried within the aura for long periods of time, particularly touching the skin.
- Can be used in all meditations to assist with raising the Kundalini Energies. Combine with Black Jet, Atlantisite and Red Jasper.
- Can be meditated on as a manifestation stone, in order to understand and recognize your true heart desires. For money/abundance work combine with Pyrite, Jade and or Green Aventurine.
- Works as a great hand warmer or comfort stone.
Serpentine Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express Post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.