Scolecite Information Video
- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Location: India
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Zeolite, Silicate
- Colour: Translucent with a silky lustre
- Forms: Fibrous masses, vertically striated, thin and prismatic forms, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: Scolecite mainly comes from India and Iceland. They have a wonderfully unique look that clearly states that they are Scolecite. The name comes from the Greek word meaning ‘a worm’ due the scolecite curling into worm-like shapes and fusing when heated.
Scolecite will assist to awaken your heart and bring a deep inner peace and personal spiritual transformation. Scolecite is one of the high vibration stones and is particularlly benificial with aiding communication with spirit and higher self. Will help you to take control of your life and bring the things you desire into being so that you create the life that you want. Is great for stress relief and as a sleep aid as it is very calming and relaxing.
Chakra – Third Eye and higher chakras
Healing – Insomnia and sleep disorders, stress relief, healing of bruises
- Scolicite can be worn for a long periods of time in direct contact with the body as it likes to be in the Auric field.
- Can be used in meditations to connect with a strong heart bases spiritual connection.
- Combine with other high vibrational stones such as Moldavite or Herkimer Diamonds in order to bring a gentle effect through.
- Placing a tumbled stone under your pillow will help you sleep better.
- Place a natural formation beside your bed in order to sleep better.
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.