- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary or Tertiary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, Corundum Family
- Colour: Blue, yellow, blue-green (party), colourless, black
- Forms: natural, polished, cut/carved and very common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: September
Mythology – Sapphire has always been linked to both Saturn the God and Saturn the planet in all of the old cultures in both Europe and India. It therefore is seen to represent the heavens, sphere of the angels, magic, fidelity and friendship
Sapphire is known as the wisdom stone. Calms the mind and releases unwanted thoughts and tension. It aligns physical, mental and spiritual confusion. It can attract gifts of all kinds, brings prosperity.
Chakra – Third Eye and Throat Chakras
Healing – Calms overactive body systems, regulates glands. Heals eyes by removing impurities. Treats blood disorders, strengthens veins. Blue – seeks spiritual truth with love and purity. Transmutes negative energies. Helps to express yourself by speaking your truth.
- Sapphire should be worn for a long periods of time in direct contact with the body – a choker or high necklace pendant is great for this as it is close to your throat chakra.
- Sapphire works well when laid directly on the throat or third eye chakras during meditation or healings
- Can be used in all meditations – Polished Star Sapphires are particularly good for this
- Sapphire can also safely used as a gem elixir either applying the elixir directly to the skin or drinking the elixir.
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.