Rose Quartz Crystal Metaphysical Healing Meaning
Rose Quartz stands for unconditional love and peace and works its magic through your Heart Chakra. Rose quartz has the ability to make us be gentle and yet firm in our belief system and stay true to our hearts. It helps to purify the heart and open it to the love that surrounds us all. It is a very calming stone. It helps attract love not just to you but also allows you to give love more freely. Makes us more aware and able to feel Self-love and acceptance in ourselves for who we are. Encourages a strong heart, romance, and the ability to love. Releases unexpressed emotions and any past heartaches we might be holding. Is very soothing and comforts any grief we are feeling and then encourages us to forgive ourselves and others and move forward with trust.
When you work with Rose Quartz you will feel the gentle loving energy that comes through it and understand that it is a crystal that is the embodiment of love. It will allow you to be more open to reviewing love by allowing you to love yourself more, which will then open the door for you to give a more pure love to all around you. Learning to love yourself allows you to give love to others at a higher level. <3 Affirmation: My heart is filled with love, I am open to receive and give love freely.
Question: Are you open to receiving love into your life?
Rose Quartz History Mythology Information – For centuries Rose Quartz has been used as a love and fertility crystal. It has also been used for healing all female disorders and healing problems of the heart.
There are main types of crystals that fall into the Quartz family however there are the five main ones which include:
- Clear Quartz – clear to milk in colour and can have inclusions
- Smoky Quartz – light brown to dark brown-black in colour
- Citrine – yellow to orange in colour and can have a green ting
- Rose Quartz – pink to lavender in colour
- Amethyst – mainly purple however colour ranges from white to black and it can also be found in green
Chakra – Heart Chakra
Rose Quartz is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Forgiveness’
Rose Quartz Physical Healing – Heart, circulation, kidneys, adrenals, Increases fertility, soothes burns. Helpful in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
Applications suggested ways to use:
- Rose quartz can be used in a piece of jewelry, particularly useful when worn as a pendant as it is near your heart chakra.
- Rose Quartz can be used in combination with most other crystals to bring through its Divine Love and soften the combination.
- Carry a piece or have it around you when you are feeling low in self-esteem in order to have a pick me up and learn to love yourself.
- Just keeping the stone close to you is a great pick me up as it gives off a loving vibration.
- Can be used in any energy work where love or relationships are being worked on in order to bring love through in a gentle way.
- Great to go in a baby or child room (please place safely to protect the child as small pieces can be a choking hazard) in order for them to feel safe and loved at night on their own. A great combo of crystals to go in a child room are Selenite, Rose Quartz, Black Tourmaline and Lepidolite.
- Meditating in a circle or in your hand is very powerful and helps to bring through the love in all circumstances.
- Carrying it around in your pocket or as a hand comforter is particularly useful in times of grief. Combines well with Apache Tears, Lepidolite, Black Jet and Smoky Quartz at this time.
- Used as a healing stone by placing it on the heart or relevant area.
- It can be taken safely as an essence. Please make sure you clean all stones thoroughly prior to making an essence and if unsure of safety use as a topical spray. Crystals that can be safely used to make essences are: Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, Citrine, Agate (not dyed), Moonstone, Carnelian (not saltwater), Rutilated Quartz, Jasper, Aventurine, Amber and Obsidian.
- Alternative Names: Nil
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Location: Madagascar, Germany, India, and the US
- Rose Quart Hardness Mohs: 7 to 7.5
- Rarity: very common
- Colour: light pink through to lavender
- Forms: Points, clusters, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and very common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Modern January and May
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Libra and Taurus
- Numerological Number: 7
- Element: Earth and Water
- Affirmation: My heart is filled with love, I am open to receive and give love freely.
Products for Sale