- Alternative Names: Nil
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Location: Madagascar, Germany, India, and the US
- Rose Quart Hardness Mohs: 7 to 7.5
- Rarity: very common
- Colour: light pink through to lavender
- Forms: Points, clusters, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and very common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Modern January and May
- Zodiac: Libra and Taurus
- Number: 7
- Element: Earth and Water
- Affirmation: My heart is filled with love, I am open to receive and give love freely.
Rose Quartz History Mythology Information – For centuries rose quartz has been used as a love and fertility crystal. It has also been used for healing all female disorders and healing problems of the heart.
There are main types of crystals that fall into the Quartz family however there are the five main ones which include:
- Clear Quartz – clear to milk in colour and can have inclusions
- Smoky Quartz – light brown to dark brown-black in colour
- Citrine – yellow to orange in colour and can have a green ting
- Rose Quartz – pink to lavender in colour
- Amethyst – mainly purple however colour ranges from white to black and it can also be found in green
Rose Quartz Metaphysical Healing Information: Rose Quartz stands for unconditional love and peace and works its magic through your Heart Chakra. Rose quartz has the ability to make us be gentle and yet firm in our belief system and stay true to our hearts. It helps to purify the heart and open it to the love that surrounds us all. It is a very calming stone. It helps attract love not just to you but also allows you to give love more freely. Makes us more aware and able to feel Self-love and acceptance in ourselves for who we are. Encourages a strong heart, romance, and the ability to love. Releases unexpressed emotions and any past heartaches we might be holding. Is very soothing and comforts any grief we are feeling and then encourages us to forgive ourselves and others and move forward with trust.
When you work with Rose Quartz you will feel the gentle loving energy that comes through it and understand that it is a crystal that is the embodiment of love. It will allow you to be more open to reviewing love by allowing you to love yourself more, which will then open the door for you to give a more pure love to all around you. Learning to love yourself allows you to give love to others at a higher level. <3 Affirmation: My heart is filled with love, I am open to receive and give love freely.
Question: Are you open to receiving love into your life?
Chakra – Heart Chakra
Healing – Heart, circulation, kidneys, adrenals, Increases fertility, soothes burns. Helpful in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Rose quartz can be used in a piece of jewelry, particularly useful when worn as a pendant as it is near your heart chakra.
- Just keeping the stone close to you is a great pick me up as it gives off a loving vibration.
- Meditating in a circle or in your hand is very powerful and helps to bring through the love in all circumstances.
- Carrying it around in your pocket or as a hand comforter particularly useful in times of grief. Combines well with Apache Tears, Lepidolite, Black Jet and Smoky Quartz at this time.
- Used as a healing stone by placing it on the heart or relevant area.
Rose Quartz Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express Post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.