Rhyolite Metaphysical Healing Properties
Rhyolite is a wonderful stone that has a close connection to the Heart Chakra and is particularly good when you are working your way through past or past life issues. Rhyolite allows you to reconcile the two in order to find balance and acceptance and be able to move on in a peaceful calm way. By being released from these past hurt/burdens you can move forward more confidently with a great level of self-confidence. Rhyolite allows you to see all sides of a situation so that you have a deeper level of understanding. Rhyolite has a very strong connection to nature and is a very creative stone that will assist anyone who works in an area that requires creativity or self-expression. Affirmation: I am free of all past burdens and move forward with self-confidence.
Question: How do you express your creativity?
Rhyolite Physical Healing – Helps boost the immune system, detoxification of the kidneys and liver.
Rhyolite Applications suggested ways to use:
- Worn in a piece of jewelry.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when working on past and past life issues. Great stones for past life work are Lepidolite, Larvikite, Emerald, Unakite and Charoite.
- Rhyolite can be carried or placed in a work area in order to get the creative juices flowing. Stones that combine well for creativity are Red Tigers Eye, Carnelian, Citrine, Garnet and Rhyolite for this purpose.
- Placing over the Heart Chakra when in need of releasing.
- As a paperweight in creative situations.
- As a hand warmer or palm stone in times of need or when working through a creative problem.
- Carry or wear out in nature and can combine with any of the following stones to work and connect with nature are Moss Agate, Green Phantom Quartz, Picture Jasper, Green Aventurine, Tree Agate, and Dendritic Agate for this purpose.
Rhyolite History Mythology Information: Rhyolite gets its name from the Greek word ‘rhyx’ which means ‘stream of lava’. Rhyolite is a volcanic rock form of granite that when in the larva stage that cools to quickly to have crystal granite formations. Rhyolite has been referred to by a number of different names over the years, however the name Rhyolite and Rainforest Jasper seem to have won through and are the most commonly used.
- Alternative Names: Rainforest Jasper, Orbicular Jasper, Leopard Skin Jasper, Australian Rainforest Jasper
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Hardness Mohs: 7
- Location Found: silica-rich igneous rock found throughout the world
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Silicate Oxide
- Rarity: Common
- Colour: Green, reddish with clearly visible speckled inclusions
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and very common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Numerological Number: 4
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I am free of all past burdens and move forward with self-confidence.
Rhyolite Products for Sale