Rhodonite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information
Rhodonite is a very nurturing and supportive stone that encourages you to embrace love, both for yourself and for those around you. By opening your Heart Chakra it helps you to have a more open heart so that you can attract love into your life and receive it in a more open way. Like all stones that are a mix of contrasting colours it allows you to see both sides of the equation and find the balance in any situation. By reminding you that you are ‘human’ and not perfect it allows you to recognize areas in yourself that need improvement or change and then helps you to transition to become a better person in a loving gentle way without criticism or judgment.
When channeling through the properties about Rhodonite the one word that keeps coming up is ‘open’ and that is exactly what this stone does, opens your heart, opens your life, opens, opens, opens and allows you to be a more loving person both to yourself and to those around you. Rhodonite heals through love <3 It will rekindle the passion in you and allow you to refind/find the zest for life by remembering what your soul desires and having the passion to move towards it. It will assist you to release all of those emotional wounds and scars from the past and past lives that you are holding and forgive yourself and understand that holding them is self-destructive and that you no longer need them to be all you are and can be. Affirmation: My heart is open and I radiate love.
Question: Am I open to love in my life?
Rhodonite is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Patience’
Physical Healing – Excellent wound healer reduces scarring, promotes bone growth, good for inflammation issues including arthritis and osteoporosis, autoimmune disease, stomach ulcers, and M.S. Rhodonite assist with the organs including heart, lungs, and nervous system and is especially good when working on issues relating to the liver.
Applications suggested ways to use:
- Rhodonite should be worn near the heart for healing emotional injuries.
- A piece of Rhodonite can be carried around in you Aura and taken out and played with when you need to remember. Remember who you are, why you are here, and rekindle your passion for life.
- Great in a Mojo Bag bag for passion and relationship improvement combine with Rose Quartz (love), Garnet (love and devotion), Ruby (passion) Red Tigers Eye (passion and relationship).
- Used in grid work or energy work in order to become more accepting of what is happening and reduce judgement to others and what is happening. Combines well with Petrified Wood, Rhodonite, Clear Quartz and Auralite for this purpose.
- Regular meditation in a Rhodonite stone circle will have a strong spiritual and mental vibrational effect. Try combine and making a grid around yourself with alternating between Rhodonite and Clear Quartz.
- Place a piece of dampened Rhodonite directly on minor injuries and apply light pressure for 5-10 minutes to assist with healing.
- It can be taken safely as an essence. Please make sure you clean all stones thoroughly prior to making an essence and if unsure of safety use as a topical spray. Crystals that can be safely used to make essences are: Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, Citrine, Agate (not dyed), Moonstone, Carnelian (not saltwater), Rutilated Quartz, Jasper, Aventurine, Amber and Obsidian.
Mythology and History Information: Rhodonite has been used and prized through history for its lovely pink colour. It gets its name from the Greek word ‘rhodon’ which means “rose coloured’ It is found in varying combinations of black and pink
- Alternative Names: Manganese Spar and Manganolite
- Colour: a combination of Pink and Black
- Formation: Tertiary
- Chakra – Primary Heart Chakra and secondary Root Chakra
- Location Found: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, the UK, India, Peru, Russia, and Sweden
- Hardness Mohs: 5.5 to 6.5
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Mineral Class: Chain silicate
- Crystal System: Triclinic
- Forms: natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Numerological Number: 9
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: My heart is open and I radiate love.
Products for Sale