Red Mica Quartz
- Alternative Names: Mica Quartz
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Location Found: India, Madagascar, US and Malaysia
- Colour: Clear Quartz with a Red sheen or sparkle on it
- Points, Geodes, caves, Pineapple cluster, clusters, natural, in Jewelry
- Hardness Mohs: 7
- Birthstone: Nil
- Zodiac Astrological Sign: Aquarius
- Numerological Number: 1
- Element: Earth and Spirit
- Affirmation: I am rock-solid, I am stable.
Red Mica History Mythology Information – Because of its insulating and shielding properties, Red Mica has been used in technological areas, as well as home building and appliances to assist with the shielding of dangerous emissions. It is particularly good in the combat against EMF Radiation including 5G. It is believed that Mica was originally called ‘smicka’ and that this was derived from the Latin word ‘Micare’ due to its glittery or flashy appearance.
Red Mica Quartz Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Red Mica Quartz is formed when Mica forms in layered sheets, plates, or “books” around a clear quartz crystal. Red Mica Quartz is great for protecting against any negative energies and can assist in shielding you from EMF Radiation. It can help to balance the earth’s energies and is fantastic to have around areas that are prone to earthquakes or seismic activity as a stabilizer. It is a great protection stone as it can shield against jealousy, anger, and violence and help with reflecting back those energies that are sent towards you. The Quartz in the stone will help to amplify the Mica metaphysical healing properties making the overall effect much more potent. Affirmation: I am rock-solid, I am stable.
Question: How often do you put up an energetic shield?
Chakra – Solar Plexus and Sacral Chakra and base Chakras
Red Mica Quartz Physical Healing Properties – Helps in cases of insomnia. It can benefit the digestive system and intestines. Mica keeps blood sugar levels steady; aides with dehydration; improves concentration and memory; improves stamina and strength.
Red Mica Applications suggested ways to use:
- Use it at work when you want an energetic shield for your coworker’s personal life/problems or you projecting energy onto them.
- it is also a great meditation and will help to keep you protected and grounded. Stones that work well together for grounding and protecting are Black Tourmaline, Black Obsidian, Shungite, Elite Shungite and generally any black or black inclusion stones like Dalmation Stone and Zebra Jasper.
- It can be placed under the pillow to assist with sleep issues or insomnia. Adding Red Mica Quartz to a Sleep Mojo Bag is a fantastic way to help resolve sleep issues.
- It can be used in grid work in order to protect.
- When used for healing it should be placed on the relevant area or over the Solar Plexus or Sacral Chakra or Base Chakra
- Carry a piece around with you in order to stabilize and reduce the effects of earthquakes or seismic energy.
- Create a grid around the work area or house to reduce energetic effect given off by earthquakes or seismic energy. Combines well with Clear Quartz, Elite Shungite, Black Tourmaline and Fuchsite for this purpose.