Red Mica Quartz
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Colour: Clear Quartz with a Red sheen or sparkle on it
- Points, Geodes, caves, Pineapple cluster, clusters, natural, in Jewelry
- Hardness: 7
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology – Because of its insulating and sheilding properties, it has been used in technological areas, as well as home building and appliances. It is particularly good in the combat against EMF Radiation.
Red Mica Quartz– Mica forms in layered sheets, plates or “books” around a clear quartz crystal. Red Mica Quartz is great for protecting against any negative energies and can assist in shielding you. It can help to balance the earth energies and is fantastic to have around areas that are prone to earthquakes or seismic activity as a stabilizer. It is a great protection stone as it can shield against jealousy, anger and violence. The Quartz in the stone will help to amplify the Mica metaphysical healing properties.
Chakra – Solar Plexus and Sacral Chakra and base Chakras
Healing – Helps in cases of insomnia. It can benefit the digestive system and intestines. Mica keeps blood sugar levels steady; aides with dehydration; improves concentration and memory; improves stamina and strength.
- Use it at work when you want to shield your coworkers against your personal life/problems or theirs.
- it is also a great meditation and will help to keep you grounded
- Can be placed under the pillow to assist with sleep issues
- Can be used in grid work in order to protect.
- When used for healing it should be placed on the relevant area or over the Solar Plexus or Sacral Chakra or base Chakra
Red Mica Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.