Red Jasper Metaphysical Healing Information Properties
Red Jasper has been known throughout history and used as a protection stone both in this life and the next. It is a wonderfully nurturing and protective stone that brings grounding into all aspects of your life. Red Jasper is a stone of strength and courage that gives you the determination you need to be honest with yourself in order to pursue and achieve your goals. Red Jasper is a stone of pathways, it allows you to be quick thinking and find the best route forward helping you to transform your ideas into action. It is a very supportive stone particularly when recovering from illness or hospitalization – it is a stone of long journeys.
Red Jasper is a very sacred stone and has been used throughout history and is known for its deep connexion with mother earth and healing. Its nurturing grounding and protecting nature makes it a great stone if you are going through any troubling times, this can include situations such as relationship issues, legal issues, or work issues anyway that you need nurturing protection and guidance. Affirmation: I am grounded and protected in the nurturing arms of Mother Earth.
Question: What comforts you?
Chakra -Earth Star, Base or Root, and Sacral Chakras
Red Jasper is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Nurturing’
Red Jasper Physical Healing – Supports circulation, digestive, and sexual organs. Balances mineral content of the body.
Red Jasper Applications suggested ways to use:
- A great stone for pregnant women to wear and use as it will strengthen and helps the baby grow. Try combining with Unakite and Moonstone.
- Place a red jasper under your pillow at night in order to help you remember your dreams. Combine with Selenite for a peaceful sleep and Amethyst to increase the remembering dreams.
- A great stone to create and use in a Mojo Bag for Legal issues. Combines well with Garnet and Hematite for this purpose.
- Wearing jewelry of Red Jasper particularly a ring, anklet, or bracelet will be highly beneficial as it assists with balancing and strengthening.
- Meditating on Red jasper is a great way to overcome any sexual issues that you might feel. Try combining with Ruby and Red Tigers Eye.
- It can be taken safely as an essence. Please make sure you clean all stones thoroughly prior to making an essence and if unsure of safety use as a topical spray. Crystals that can be safely used to make essences are: Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, Citrine, Agate (not dyed), Moonstone, Carnelian (not saltwater), Rutilated Quartz, Jasper, Aventurine, Amber and Obsidian.
Red Jasper Mythology History Information: The Term ‘jasper’ comes from the Greek work jaspi which means “spotted stone”. Red Jasper has been used and revered throughout history. The Ancients Egyptians believed that Red Jasper was associated with Isis protector of the dead and amulets were often buried with the dead as offerings to her. In Norse Mythology the hero Siegfried had a magic sword that he slew the dragon with, this sword was said to be inlaid with Red Jasper.
- Alternative Name: Nil
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Secondary
- Rarity: Common
- Location Found: Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, England, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Namibia, Russia, Scotland, Slovakia, South Africa, and the US
- Harness Mohs: 7
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Colour: Red
- Forms: natural, tumbled, cut/carved and common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: March has Jasper as one of its birthstone (not specifically Red Jasper)
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aries and Taurus
- Numerological Number: 6
- Element: Fire
- Affirmation: I am ground and protected in the nurturing arms of Mother Earth.
Red Jasper Products for Sale