Clear Quartz (rock crystal, Quartz Crystal)
- Alternative Names: Clear Quartz, Rock Quartz, Quartz
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Rarity: Common
- Hardness Mohs: 7
- Location: Found in most places around the world
- Colour: Clear and clan be milk and have inclusions
- Forms: Points, clusters, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and very common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Modern April
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: All signs
- Element: Fire
- Numerological Number: 4
- Affirmation: I am a being of pure light and my love radiates out to the universe.
Clear Quartz History/Mythology – Clear Quartz is the most abundant of all of the Quartz. Clear Quartz has been used and recorded throughout history and was thought to be deeply frozen ice by the Greeks (Greek Krystallos). In all cultures through history where it has been recorded as being used it has been stated to be a highly powerful healing and magical crystal that could drive away demons and strengthen the wearer.
There are main types of crystals that fall into the Quartz family however there are the five main ones which include:
- Clear Quartz – clear to milk in colour and can have inclusions
- Smoky Quartz – light brown to dark brown-black in colour
- Citrine – yellow to orange in colour and can have a green ting
- Rose Quartz – pink to lavender in colour
- Amethyst – mainly purple however colour ranges from white to black and it can also be found in green
Clear Quartz Metaphysical Healing Properties: Clear Quartz is the most powerful healer and amplifier of all crystals. It can be used in conjunction with any other stone in order to amplify the vibration of the stone. Quartz is also excellent in assisting you to understand and then remove any blockages that you might be holding with the added advantage that it works on all levels of self. It aids the memory and assists us to recall forgotten memories. It is excellent to program with an intent as quartz stores and holds information. Aids concentration and cleans on all levels.
Chakra – Clear Quartz can be used with any of the chakras, however, it is particularly beneficial for the Third Eye, Crown and Soul Star Chakras (8th Chakra)
Clear Quartz is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Light Embodied’
Clear Quartz Physical Healing – Master healer, immune system, brings balance to the whole person, aligns the subtle bodies.
Clear Quartz Applications suggested uses:
- Program a Quartz Crystal by either doing positive affirmations or meditating your intent on it. This is particularly effective when working with clusters as they will send out the programmed vibration in all directions that the crystals point.
- Program your Quartz Crystal to send out the healing energy that you need it to, then keep it on or around you all the time.
- Is a great stone to use when you feel that you are being targeted by unwanted energies or a ‘spell’ directed at you by someone. Try making a ‘Hex’ protection Mojo Bag with the following crystals in any or all combination and carry it around with you. Larvikite, Black Tourmaline, Hag Stone, Aegirine, Clear Quartz and Tektite or ramp it up with Moldavite.
- Meditate or heal within a circle of Quartz Crystals will amplify the vibration
- Jewelry made from Quartz Crystal is an extremely useful piece to have on and wear.
- Meditation while gazing into or holding a Quartz Crystal it very powerful
- Using Quartz Crystal in conjunction with other crystals in order to amplify their vibration
- Healing with quartz Crystals is very powerful and should be in every healer/stone owner’s kit of stones. This can be further fine-tuned by using the formation within the crystal as well please see here for different crystal formations.
- It can be taken safely as an essence. Please make sure you clean all stones thoroughly prior to making an essence and if unsure of safety use as a topical spray. Crystals that can be safely used to make essences are: Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, Citrine, Agate (not dyed), Moonstone, Carnelian (not saltwater), Rutilated Quartz, Jasper, Aventurine, Amber and Obsidian.
Clear Quartz Products for Sale