Pyrite Metaphysical Healing Properties
Pyrite is a metallic stone and is considered an effective stone to use when you feel you need protection or grounding. Pyrite is also a great stone to use in protection against EMF Radiation. It has become associated with travel and is a good travel protection talisman as it is said to keep physical danger away. Pyrite assists you to bring up memories of better times particularly those associated with love and friendship and by doing so allows you to understand what is important in your life and move towards achieving your life purpose. Pyrite is a wonderful stone to assist you to see through the facades and down to the truth of the situation. It is an abundance stone as it helps you to remove those concepts that are holding you back and allows you to realize that you are worthy to have everything you need and want in your life. Pyrite is a great aid in helping you to remember things as it is considered a memory enhancer.
Pyrite has a dense energy that really makes you feel grounded and allows you to be open to all things that can come your way. Affirmation: I am protected and grounded and all my needs and wants flow to me.
Question: Are you open to receiving abundance in your life?
Pyrite is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Spark of Life’
Pyrite Physical Healing – Assists DNA, all disorders of the lungs, and reduces fevers and inflammation.
Pyrite Applications suggested ways to use:
- Pyrite can be worn in direct contact with the body in a piece of jewelry, particularly as a travel talisman or as an abundance stone.
- Can be used in all meditations and grid work in order to bring through abundance, grounding and protection.
- Carried as a talisman for protection particular when travelling. Try making a Travel Mojo Bag with Pyrite, Garnet, Aquamarine, Chiastolite and Mookaite.
- It is great to use in grids particularly if they are for protection against EMF Radiation combine with Elite Shugite, Black Tourmaline and Hematite.
- It is great to use in grids particularly if they are for Abundance Work. Combines well with Citrine, Golden Rutilated Quartz and Yellow Apatite.
- NOT recommended to use in essence as it can contain trace amounts of Arsenic.
Pyrite History/Mythology: the name pyrite means ‘firestone’ and has been used since the Stone Age in order to start fires due to the spark it gives when struck by another stone. As it was considered that the fire it helped start ‘lived within’ it was used as a magic stone in amulets to bring warmth and protection to the wearer. Pyrite is also more commonly known as ‘Fools Gold’ due to its similarity in colour to Gold.
- Alternative Names: Fools Gold
- Crystal System: Cubic Isometric
- Formation: Primary, secondary or tertiary
- Mineral Class: Sulphide
- Location: Pyrite is the most widespread and abundant sulphide in the world and is found in most countries
- Hardest Mohs: 6 to 6.5
- Rarity: Common to rare depending on the formation
- Colour: golden metallic
- Forms: natural, tumbled, cut and in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Numerological Number: 3
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I am protected and grounded and all my needs and wants flow to me.
Pyrite Products for Sale