- Alternative Names: New, Jade, Adelite, Chiltonite, Chrysolite of Sage, Coupholite, Karoo Stone, Grape Jade
- Crystal System: Rhombic
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: group silicate
- Hardness Mohs: 6 to 6.5
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Location Found: Australia, Italy, Germany, France, Scotland, and the US.
- Colour: colorless to greenish
- Forms: clusters, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodica Sign: Libre
- Numerological Number: 5
- Element: Earth and Water
Affirmation: In the universe, I trust with an open heart.
Prehnite History Mythology Information: Many shops in recent times are selling Prehnite as ‘New Jade’, so please be careful with the stones you are purchasing.
Prehnite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Prehnite is a stone of unconditional love, it opens your heart and helps you to always be prepared for any circumstance. It helps to seal your auric field to protect from outside influence so that you stay as true to yourself as you can. Prehnite can be used in the garden to bring peace and healing energy to this space, also helps to declutter your surroundings. Prehnite helps to restores trust in the universe and manifestation, so that you are ready to open yourself up to all life has to offer. Prehnite helps you to relieve any deep fears that you are holding in a peaceful gentle way. Prehnite can help you to connect with higher beings and enhance and strengthen your connection.
Working with Prehnite allows you to understand and open yourself up to universal love by doing this it allows healing at a deep and gentle level, it is particularly good to help ‘heal the healer’. Affirmation: In the universe, I trust with an open heart.
Chakra – Heart and Earth Star Chakras
Prehnite Physical Healing – Good for diagnosis. Healing for kidneys, bladder, thymus and lungs. Can stabilize malignant tumours.
Prehnite Application suggestions ways to use:
- Prehnite should be worn for long periods of time in direct contact with the body so that it is within your auric field. This can be done easily for women by placing a piece in your bra or worn as a piece of jewelry.
- A great stone for any healer as it helps to cleanse and revitalize your healing space. Combine with Selenite for cleansing and Black Tourmaline for protection and grounding.
- Can be used in all meditations group and single to bring through a deep peace and sense of love.
- Carrying a piece or use it in energy work in order to release any fears that you are holding that are detrimental to your progression: Great stones to work on fears and progression are Prehnite, Black Tourmaline, Labradorite and Amazonite.
- Works well when added to an abundance Mojo bag. Create your own with a combination of any of these wonderful abundance stones: Jade, Citrine, Amazonite, Apatite and Pyrite.
- Place directly over the Heart Chakra during healing or mediation session love or abundance work.
Prehnite Products for sale