Pink Tourmaline (Rubellite)
- Alternative Names: Rubellite
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Location: Brazil, California, Africa, Afanistan and Spain
- Mineral Class:Silicate
- Colour: Pink
- Location Found: Afghanistan, Africa, Brazil and the US
- Hardness Mohs: 7 to 7.5
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Forms: natural, matrix, rough, cut and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: Pink Tourmaline ranges in colour from a pale rose pink right the way through to deep red/pink stone. Pink Tourmaline is also know as Rubellite.
Pink Tourmaline or Rubellite is a stone of strength and protection and will support you in all areas of your life. It works best through the heart Charkra to allow you to be open to unconditional love so that you can learn to love yourself and in turn learn to love other people. It will help to attract and then strengthen friendship by allowing you to be more understand and tolerant to those around you. Pink tourmaline is a wonderful stone to give to a child that is entering puberty to ease the transition.
- Schorl – Black
- Indicaolite – Blue to blue/green
- Verdelite – green
- Rubellite – pink
- Watermelon pink with a green rind or outer layer.
- Dravite – brown
Chakra – Heart Chakra
Healing – Helps ease migraines as well body aches, heart condition and blood circulation particularly with the menstrual cycle.
- Can be used in all meditations as both a healing stone as well as a protective stone.
- Great to use when you are seeking new friendship.
- Carried as a talisman for protection.
- Wonderful to use in heal particularly around the area of the heart.
Pink Tourmaline Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.