Picture Jasper (Landscape Jasper)
- Alternative Names: Landscape Jasper
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Secondary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Rarity: Common
- Location Found: Most countries
- Colour: Yellow, Brown with sedimentary like lines and patterns
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Modern September and October
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Capricorn and Leo
- Numerological Number: 6 and 8
- Element: Earth and Fire
- Affirmation: All I have learned from the past allows me to be all I can be in the now and move towards my perfect future.
Picture Jasper History Mythology: The Term jasper originated in the Middle Ages and had a similar meaning as our present-day word ‘quartz’. Jasper is very commonly used to name stones that are hard to identify and so are given the name ‘Jasper’. Jasper has used throughout history, some of the earliest artifacts found are Scarab Amulets from ancient Egypt that have been carved from Jasper. In the middle ages it was considered to be the ‘Stone of Warriors’ and according to legend Siegfried’s sword had jasper set into its hilt. Picture Jasper – It is said that the swirling patterns and bands that are found in Picture Jasper are images from the past that Mother Earth allows us to see.
Picture Jasper Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Picture Jasper allows you to have a better understanding of your past fears, and allows you to more easily see the bigger picture in order to give you the confidence to move forward free of any baggage. Picture Jasper is the perfect stone to have on you when starting a new business venture as it helps to align your goals and dreams and make them a reality. Picture jasper is a stone the stimulates the creative side of your personality and allows you to form a greater bond with ‘Mother Earth’. A great travel talisman that will allow you to have a greater understanding of the place and cultures that you visit. Affirmation: All I have learned from the past allows me to be all I can be in the now and move towards my perfect future.
Question: What has been my biggest lesson learnt from the past?
Chakra – Root chakra, Sacral and Solar Plexus
Picture Jasper Physical Healing – Assists with additions, helps keep the immune system healthy, alleviates skin disorder, helps with lung issues as well as allergies.
Picture Jasper Applications suggested ways to use:
- Worn or carried around as a comforter stone.
- Meditated on when working on breaking an addition in order to assist to focus your mind and stay on track. It works well with Lepidolite, Hematite, Garnet, Amethyst and Lithium Quartz.
- Is a great stone to use when you want to reconnect to nature and find balance. Great stones to work and connect with nature are Moss Agate, Green Phantom Quartz, Picture Jasper, Green Aventurine, Tree Agate, and Dendritic Agate for this purpose.
- When starting a new business venture keep picture jasper in your aura to assist with a successful outcome. Combines well with Citrine, Pyrite and Green Aventurine for this purpose.
- Placed on the body or appropriate Chakra for healing
Picture Jasper Products for Sale