Petalite (Castorite) Info Video
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Lithium Aluminum Silicate
- Colour: Grey, Pale Silver and some with a yellow ting
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, rare in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: The Word Petalite comes from the Greek word ‘petalon’ which means ‘leaf’ due to the leaf like appearance of the stone. Lithium was first discovered due to a Swedish scientists research of Petalite in the 1800. It is a very fragile stone and is rarely cut or seem in jewelry.
Petalite is a stone that has a strong connection to higher vibrational beings due to its high vibration and has been referred to as ‘Angel Stone’ due to this. When worked with it can strengthen your connection to higher vibrational beings. It is a strengthening stone that given you support and allows you to become more independent by cutting ties to past that are holding you back. It is a calming stone that allows you to release negative energy and strengthens and soothes the auric field so that you are calmer and more centered. Petalite is a very balancing stone and will assist in bring male/female energies into alignment. Petalite is a fantastic stone to assist with enhancing your communication skills, to allow you to speak more clearly.
Chakra – Throat and higher
Healing – ADD and ADHS, Depression and Anxiety
- This stone is rarely found in jewelry due to its softness but can sometime be found in a pendant.
- Can be used in all meditations to deepen that state of meditation and strengthen the connection with higher gravitational beings.
- Use Petalite on your crown Chakra in order to activate and stimulate any of the physic abilities – clairvoyance, clairaudience, telepathy, and intuition.
- A stone circle of Petalite is a great enhancing method to any meditation and very powerful.
- Petalite is a wonderful addition to any gridding layout.
- Placing a stone under your pillow will help you sleep better and to assist in understanding/remembering your dreams.
Petalite Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.