Peridot Metaphysical Healing Properties Information
Peridot is a protective stone for the aura and helps to repair and strengthen it. Peridot assists in neutralizing toxins on all levels, purifies and helps to release old baggage that you are carrying. Due to its amazing green colour, it helps to activate and work through the Heart Chakra and Solar Plexus. Peridot assists you to detach from people and places from the past that are in any way restricting you from moving forward. It assists to reduces stress and shows you how to forgive yourself and take responsibility for your life and where you are due to your own actions or inaction. Peridot is a joyful stone that helps you to see the lighter side of yourself and life. Affirmation: I release anything that is holding me back and welcome joy into my life.
Question: What makes you feel happiest?
Chakra – Heart Chakra and Solar Plexus
Peridot is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘The Bringer of Joy’
Peridot Physical Healing – Tonic: regenerates tissue, and strengthens metabolism. Aids the heart, thymus, lungs, gallbladder. Helps in childbirth by strengthening the abdomen & relieving pain.
Peridot Applications suggested ways to use:
- Peridot should be worn against the skin and can be worn for long periods of time.
- Can be used in all meditations and is fantastic if you are working on releasing any past issues you are carrying. Combines well with Blue Lace Agate (peace and calm through transition), Rhodonite (Heart Healing) and Garnet (assist through difficult times and transition)
- A great stone to carry or wear if you need to start taking responsibility for your own actions. By doing this you can learn the lessons needed and move forward.
- Placed over the heart for healing during energy work particularly when releasing any blockages that you are holding.
- A great stone to bring self-confidence and make you feel joyful. Combine well with Sunstone, Carnelian and Citrine for this purpose.
- Wonderful to use in grid particularly if working on moving forward to where you are meant to be in life.
- It can be taken safely as an essence. Please make sure you clean all stones thoroughly prior to making an essence and if unsure of safety use as a topical spray. Some crystals that can be safely used to make essences are: Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Smoky Quartz, Citrine, Agate (not dyed), Moonstone, Carnelian (not saltwater), Rutilated Quartz, Jasper, Aventurine, Amber and Obsidian.
Peridot History Mythology Information: Peridot has been used as a healing stone for over two thousand years before the birth of Christ and has been recorded in the middle ages as being a stone that could be used to ward off evil spirits and bestow wisdom and friendship on the wearer.
- Alternate Names: Olivine
- Crystal System: rhombic
- Formation: Primary
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Location: Canary Islands, Mexico, China, Brazil, Norway, Hawaii, Australia, Pakistan and South Africa
- Mineral Class: island silicate
- Colour: green
- Forms: natural, tumbled, and common in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Traditional August and modern September and October
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Leo, Sagittarius, Scorpio and Virgo
- Numerological Number: 5 and 6
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: I release anything that is holding me back and welcome joy into my life.
Peridot Products for sale