Orbicular Jasper, Ocean Jasper or Atlantis Stone
- Alternative Names: Orbicular Jasper, Atlantis Stone and Ocean Jasper
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Location: Madagascar
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Mineral Class: Silicate
- Colour: Green, Pink, Red, Yellow, Brown and white/cream
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Forms: Rare – Tumbled, natural, rough, cut and in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Numerological Number: 6
- Element: Water
- Affirmation: I am surrounded by nurturing energy and find peace in my life.
Ocean Jasper History Mythology: Ocean Jasper is also known as Orbicular Jasper, Cellular Jasper, Orbicular Ocean Jasper and Atlantis Stone. Ocean Jasper is a type of Jasper that contains orb-like or circular inclusions of quartz or sometimes feldspar. True Ocean jasper is only found in Madagascar.
Orbicular Jasper, Ocean Jasper or Atlantis Stone Metaphysical Healing Properties: Ocean Jasper is a very calming and grounding stone that allows you to release any anger that you might be holding. Ocean Jasper allows you to get to the bottom of the reason that you are holding the anger, understand why you are holding it and then gently release it. It is a very nurturing and joyful stone that will allow you to regain enthusiasm for life and where you are at. It is a protective stone that allows you to gain a greater connection to the Oceans and all creatures that live in it. Affirmation: I am surrounded by nurturing energy and find peace in my life
Question: Are you holding any anger?
Chakra – Heart Chakra and Solar Plexus
Ocean Jasper Physical Healing – Inner- ear infections/problems, digestive track issues and assists with absorbing nutrients more effectively, thyroid disorders and helps ease seasickness.
Ocean Jasper Applications suggested ways to use:
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when connecting and gaining a better understanding of the part the ocean and ocean creatures play in our world.
- Wonderful as a healing tool when working on stomach issues.
- Carried as a talisman to assist with safe sea travel and seasickness. Combines well with Pyrite and Hag Stones.
- It is a very peaceful stone that allows you to release any anger you are holding by understanding why you are holding it.
- Ocean Jasper helps to ground you and make you feel more at peace in the natural world particularly being near the ocean. Combines well with Larimar, Turritella Jasper and Ammonites.