Orbicular Jasper, Ocean Jasper or Atlantis Stone
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Location: Madagascar
- Mineral Class: Silicate
- Colour: Green, Pink, Red, Yellow, Brown and white/cream
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Forms: Rare – Tumbled, natural, rough, cut and in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: Ocean Jasper is also know as Orbicular jasper, Cellular Jasper, Obicular Ocean Jasper and Atlantis Stone. Ocean Jasper is a type of Jasper that contains orb-like or circular inclusions of quartz or sometimes feldspar. True Ocean jasper is only
Orbicular Jasper, Ocean Jasper or Atlantis Stone is a very calming stone that allows us to release any anger that we might be holding. It is a very nurturing and joyful stone that will allow you to regain enthusiasm for life and where you are at. It is a nurturing and protective stone that allows you to gain a greater connection to the Oceans and all creatures that live in it.
Chakra – Heart Chakra and Solar Plexus
Healing – Inner- ear infections/problems, digestive track issues and assists with absorbing nutrients more effectively, thyroid disorders and helps ease seasickness.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when connecting and gaining a better understand of the part the ocean and ocean creature play in our world.
- Wonderful as a healing tool when working on stomach issues.
- Carried as a talisman to assist with seasickness.
Ocean Jasper Products for Sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $6.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- All postage outside Australia $18.50 flat rate.
- Pickup available from Sunshine Coast Qld from markets