- Alternative Names: Grilasol, Moonstone, Sea Opal, Opal Moonstone and Argonon
- Crystal System: Man-Made coloured glass
- Location Found: Asia
- Mineral Class: Man-made glass with colour additives
- Colour: Milky white with a blue ting
- Rarity: Common
- Hardness Mohs: 5.5 to 6.5
- Forms: Tumbled, cut, polished and in Jewelry often sold as Moonstone
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Numerological Number: 9
- Element: Water
- Affirmation: I feel peaceful and calm and in perfect balance.
Opalite History/Mythology: Opalite was created (manmade) as a replacement for Opal and or Moonstone and is a man-made Gem that has a combination look of both stone. It is often sold as Moonstone by less than honest traders, please beware.
Opalite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Opalite is a stone of delicate energy and works in harmony with the Crown Chakra and Third Eye Chakra to enhance the meditation state and increase psychic abilities as well as to help with visions. Opalite helps to bring peace and calm to you and stabilize mood with its gentle energies. It is a stone on diversification and allows you to see things from a different perspective in a calm and peaceful manner. Affirmation: I feel peaceful and calm and in perfect balance.
Question: How easy do I see other peoples points of view?
Chakra –Crown Chakra and Third Eye
Opalite Physical Healing – Purify the blood and kidneys.
Opalite Applications suggested ways to use:
- Combine with Selenite, Angelite or Celestite to meditate and work on life purpose direction through the Crown Chakra.
- Can be worn in direct contact with the skin (Opalite bracelet or necklace)for long periods of time in order to bring peace, calm and clarity.
- Used in a grid for high purpose work and working on the Crown Chakra.
- Carry in a tumbled in your pocket or in a Mojo Bag and take out and hold when you are feeling stressed or in need of direction. Any of the above crystals can be added to the Mojo Bag please use your intuition as Opalite will combine well with most crystals.