Opalite (Griasol or Moonstone)
- Alternative Names: Grilasol, Moonstone, Sea Opal, Opal Moonstone and Argenon
- Crystal System: Man Made
- Location Found: Asia
- Mineral Class: Man made glass with colour additives
- Colour: Milky whit with a blue ting
- Rarity: Common
- Hardness Mohs: 5.5 to 6.5
- Forms: Tumbled, cut, polished and in Jewelry often sold as Moonstone
- Birthstone: Nil
Opalite History/Mythology: Opalite was created as a replacement for Opal and or Moonstone and is a man made Gem that has a combination look of both stone. It is often sold as Moonstone by less then honest traders, please beware.
Opalite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Opalite is a stone of delicate energy and works in harmony with the Crown Chakra to enhance the meditation state and increase psychic abilities as well as to help with visions. Opalite helps to bring peace and calm to you and stabilize mood with its gentle energies. It is a stone on diversification and allows you to see things from a different prospective.
Chakra –Crown Chakra
Healing – Purify the blood and kidneys.
- Combine with Selenite, Angelite or Celestite to meditate and work on life purpose direction through the Crown Chakra.
- Can be worn in direct contact with the skin (Opalite bracelet or necklace)for long periods of time in order to bring peace, calm and clarity.
- Used in a grid for high purpose work and working on the Crown Chakra.
- Carry in a tumbled in your pocket or in a Mojo Bag and take out and hold when you are feeling stressed or in need of direction. Any of the above crystals can be added to the Mojo Bag please use your intuition as Opalite will combine well with most crystals.
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.