Moss Agate Metaphysical Healing Properties
Moss Agate is a wonderful abundance stone as it attracts wealth and prosperity into your life. It is a great stone to use when you are having any issues relating to the heart as it opens up your Heart Chakra with very comforting and supporting energy that assists with depression issues. It is said to have a very strong connection to the Delvic Kingdom (Earth Spirits and Energies) and is wonderful to help bring nature into balance and to help start and retain new growth. Due to its vibration that assists with new beginnings, it is also a great stone to have during a birth to help make it safe and supportive for all involved.
Working with Moss Agate allows you to see and understand that everything is connected and that you have to ask for it to enter your life. Affirmation: Today I start a new beginning and am filled with abundance in all areas of my life.
Question: What does abundance mean to you?
Chakra – Heart Chakras
Moss Agate Physical Healing – Brain imbalances and inflammation like Alzheimer’s, immune-boosting, lowers fevers and assists in cases of infection, helps with inflammation issues, Lymphatic system, and memory loss.
Moss Agate Applications suggested uses:
- Moss Agate makes a wonderful abundance pendant that can be worn on a regular basis.
- Pop a piece of Moss Agate into your wallet or purse as an abundance attractant. Pop a piece into an Abundance Mojo Bag to assist with the energy.
- Can be used in all meditations especially when working on issues of the heart.
- Midwives and Mothers to be will benefit from using Moss Agate, particularly during the birthing process. Combine with Moonstone and Chrysocolla for this purpose
- Moss Agate makes a good stone to wear or carry around, particularly for people who work with or spend a lot of time in nature.
- Great stones to work and connect with nature are Moss Agate, Green Phantom Quartz, Picture Jasper, Green Aventurine, Tree Agate, and Dendritic Agate for this purpose.
- A great crystal to use when connecting with nature and the Elemental Energies. Create a Mojo Bag and carry it with you while in nature or when needed using Mystic Merlinite, Darwin Glass, Green Aventurine, Moss Agate and Shungite in order better connect and understand the world around you.
- Place Moss agate around pot plants or in natural areas in order to help restore and keep the balance and promote growth.
- Place Moss Agate in the wealth center of your house in order to find balance and attract abundance into your life. Combines well with Jade, Citrine and Yellow Apatite for the purpose.
Moss Agate History Mythology Information: Due to the plant-like inclusions Moss Agate has always seemed to have a connection to nature and nature spirits. Moss Agate is a white form of Chalcedony that has green inclusion (iron silicate) in it.
- Alternative Names: Dendritic Agate, Dendritic Opal
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Secondary
- Mineral Class: Oxide, quartz group
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Location Found: India, Brazil, Uruguay, central Europe, and the US
- Rarity: Common
- Chakra – Heart Chakras
- Colour: Pale clear stone with green inclusions that look like fossilized plants
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Modern – January and September
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Numerological Number: 1
- Element: Earth
- Affirmation: Today I start a new beginning and am filled with abundance in all areas of my life.