Morganite Metaphysical Healing Properties
A very high vibrational stone that resonates with a strong vibration of unconditional love. By its affiliation, to the Heart Chakra, it helps you to connect with Divine Love for all things. It also assists in healing all issues of the heart including spiritual, physical, and emotional as well as cleansing and opening the Heart Chakra. Morganite has a calming effect and will help you to see and embrace the joy and beauty that is all around you. It does this by opening up the heart and allowing you to let go of old hurts that are holding you back and move forward. As a high vibrational stone, it allows you to strengthen the bond between you and higher vibrational beings in order to find joy, peace and love in life.
Working with Morganite is like working with a hyped-up Rose Quartz that radiates out love and peace. Affirmation: My heart is open and I radiate love and peace.
Question: What do I love in my life?
History Mythology Information: Morganite is a relatively recent discovery and was named after the man that discovered it – John Pierpoint Morgan. It is a member of the beryl family and gets its unusual pink colour from impurities such as Manganese. Why can you get different coloured Morganite? Morganite is pale pink at the top of the crystal however the base can be blue/yellow/green in colour. The deeper the colour particularly in faceted stones the more likely it has been heat treated.
Chakra – Heart Chakra
Morganite is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Equality in Love’
Physical Healing – Assist with Emphysema, Lung cancer and asthma, Thyroid issues, and any nervous system dysfunctions.
Applications suggested uses:
- Morganite should be worn for long periods of time in direct contact with the body in order to let go of old hurts and move forward in areas of the heart.
- Can be used in all meditations for its high vibration, connection to higher beings, and opening up the Heart Chakra.
- It is great to use when meditating in order to release blockages and open yourself up to Divine Love. Stones for a strong connection to Divine Love are Cavansite, Kunzite, Morganite and Watermelon Tourmaline.
- A stone circle of Morganite is a great enhancing method and makes it much more powerful. Combine with Clear Quartz to help enhance the circle.
- Placing a stone over the heart during healing.
- Having a piece around or wearing some in order to remember to see the beauty and love that is all around you. Combines well with Rose Quartz, Chrysoprase, Fuchsite and Prehnite for this purpose.
Morganite Crystal Information
- Alternative Names: Nil
- Crystal System: Hexagonal
- Formation: Primary
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Location Found: Brazil, Madagascar, Pakistan, and Rusia
- Hardness Mohs: 7.5-9
- Mineral Class: Ring silicate, beryl Family
- Colour: Pale Pink at the top of the crystal however the base can be blue/yellow/green in colour. The deeper the colour particularly in faceted stones the more likely it has been heat treated.
- Chakra – Heart Chakra
- Energy: Feminine
- Forms: Rough natural, cut and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Zodiac Astrological Sign: Libra
- Numerological Number: 3
- Element: Water
- Affirmation: My heart is open and I radiate love and peace.