- Alternative Names: Moakite, Moukite, Mookalite, Mookerite, Mook or Mook Jasper, Australian Jasper
- Crystal System: Trigonal
- Formation: Secondary
- Hardness Mohs: 7
- Location Found: Mooka Creek WA Australia
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Colour: Red, Yellow, beige Marbled
- Forms: Natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Element: Earth
- Zodiac: Scorpio and Virgo
- Number: 5
Mookaite Mythology and History Information: Mookaite is considered a healing stone by the Native Australian Aboriginal people and was used for regeneration and the healing of wounds for ‘everyday use’. Mookaite is a natural Australian Jasper that got its name from – Mooka Creek WA Austalia. Even though it is known by a number of different names locals always refer to it as Mookaite.
Mookaite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: Mookaite is a wonderful stone that assists to help stabilize the inner and outer worlds of experiences and helps to balance the two in order to give you a better understanding of what is happening. Mookaite assists to bring through a deep calm so you can face anything with confidence. It encourages versatility and also points out all the possibilities that surround you so that you can choose the right one for the present moment. Mookaite assists you to change your belief about the aging process and by doing so it is believed that it will assist you to slow your aging process and stay and feel younger for longer. It makes a wonderful travel talisman as it encourages adventure and yet protects and grounds at the same time on a physical level. Mookaite is a great stone to help expectant parents to accept and rise to the new challenges that await them.
Chakra – Root Chakra
Healing – Fortifies the immune system, heals wounds and purifies the blood.
- Placed one under your pillow for long term improvement in your health.
- Mookaite is a stone that is most beneficial if carried or worn within your Aura/Energy field for long periods of time.
- Jewelry made from this stone is great to wear as a travel talisman when travelling to unfamiliar places, as it will alert you to imminent danger.
- Carried as a talisman for protection particular when travelling. Try making a Travel Mojo Bag with Malachite, Chiastolite, Amethyst, Moonstone, Labradorite and Elite Shungite.
- Great to use as a hand warmer or comforter.
- Wonderful to use in Grid particular when preparing for the arrival of a new baby.
- This stone is great as a gift to a pregnant person so that they can have a healthy happy pregnancy. Try combining with Chrysocolla, Amber, Moonstone, Unakite, and Rose Quartz.
Mookaite Products for sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express Post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.