- Alternative Names: Bouteille Stone or Vltavin
- Crystal System: Amorphous
- Formation: Meteorite, Tertiary
- Hardness Mohs: 5 to 6
- Location: Czech Republic
- Rarity: Uncommon and becoming harder to get. Since the closure of 2 of the remaining mines in the Czech Republic in 2017 Moldavite is becoming increasingly hard to obtain.
- Mineral Class: Oxide
- Colour: Forest Green
- Forms: natural/rough, cut faceted and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Signs: All signs
- Numerological Vibration: 2 and 6
- Affirmation: My understanding of all things is continually expanding.
Moldavite History Mythology: Moldavite is a rare form of tektite meteorite and was formed when a giant meteorite struck the earth in the Czechoslovakian mountain region in the Czech Republic around 15 million years ago. It is believed that the force of the collision combined both the meteorite and Earth by melting and fusing the material together (not confirmed) which is what created these wonderful stones. Therefore it is a fusion of extraterrestrial and mother earth energies. Moldavite is a tektite and a stone of intense frequency and high vibration. In ancient times it was thought to be a mystical stone that could bring good luck and fulfillment of wishes.
Moldavite Metaphysical Healing Properties: Moldavite is a powerful stone for transformation…. so that you can become the person you are meant to be. It is thought to be the stone known as “The Holy Grail Stone.” Moldavite is one of the best protection stones you can wear as it gives off a vibration that negative entities have trouble penetrating. It is particularly good when you are working with spirit as it will help make sure you are contacting positive higher beings. Moldavite resonates with the vibration of love and is very useful in assisting you with spiritual growth and healing. Moldavite s a very high vibrational stone and allows you to connect and download information stored within the Akashic Records as you are ready to process the information.
Moldavite and Libyan Desert Glass used in combination is one of my all-time highly recommended Psychic Protection tools and should be used and worn by anyone feeling attacked or bombarded by negative energies. This combination is the very best way to protect you as it forms a protective barrier that is a combination of earthly and unearthly (due to its origin) energy. Due to the mixed energy negative energies have trouble penetrating the barrier and so it is a very effective shield. All tektite have similar protective with the most common being Tektite or Meteorites. Affirmation: My understanding of all things is continually expanding.
Question: What crystals help the explanation of my universe?
Chakra – Moldavite works with all Chakras and is particularly attuned with the Heart Chakra
Healing – Rather than healing it makes you aware of the cause and source of the disease then supports the healing process.
WARNING – there is a lot of fake Moldavite on the market. I usually avoid buying from China and Asian countries online and only buy from a trusted supplier. Please see a fake next to a real Moldavite below – the glossy looking one is glass.
- Moldavite should be worn for long periods of time in direct contact with the body – some people find this very difficult, to begin with, and start by using it for small periods of time.
- It is particularly useful when meditating as it assists you to move into a higher vibration
- Warning – I have personally found having Moldavite in the bedroom can give me trouble sleeping.
- A fantastic stone to use when you feel the need for some protection, particularly on a psychic level. Other notable Meteorites that assist with protection are Libyan Desert Glass, Darwin Glass, Campo Del Cielo and Tektites Meteorites.
- Combine and work with other stones
Moldavite products for sale
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 2.5 kg in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Upgrade to Express Post for only $10 per order.
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
Due to one of the last major Moldavite Mines closing in 2017 Moldavite is becoming rare and the price is increasing. I’m sorry to say that for the first time I will have to adjust my prices due to this price increase. – please be more vigilant when buying as I am starting to see more and more fakes on the market due to scarcity.