- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Formation: Primary
- Mineral Class: Phyllo or sheet silicate, mica group
- Location: Brazil, China, and the Western United States
- Colour: Pink, purplish, reddish, violet-gray, yellowish, white and colorless
- Rarity: Common
- Hardness: 2 to 4
- Forms: natural (slate sheets), tumbled, cut/carved, and in Jewelry. When Lepidolite is caved or cut they use a harder stone that has quartz inclusions.
- Birthstone: Nil
- Zodiac Astrological Sign: Libra
- Numerological Number: 8
- Element: Water
- Affirmation: I hold the energy of peace and calm.
Lepidolite History Mythology Information: Lepidolite was first recorded in the eighteenth century by Abbe Poda who named the stone ‘Lilalite’. This was done to create a wordplay on the name using its colour (lilac) and the Hindu word ‘Lila which means ‘play, game’. Later the mineralogist Kaproth renamed the stone as Lepidolite which means scale stone.
Lepidolite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information: is a fantastically soothing and calming stone and helps to clean any electromagnetic pollution that is near you, this includes computers and mobile phones. Lepidolite helps to dissipate negativity energies being directed at you in a calming way. When you are ready for answers it assists you to tune into or access information on past life or past events in order to connect and receive stored information and progress forward on a spiritual path this includes accessing the Akashic Records. It is a calming stone that will assist you to reduce stress, anxiety, and deep emotional hurt, addiction or depression, and having done that it will allow you to transition to a new phase in a calm and supporting way.
Working with the Lepidolites gentle energy allows you to take a deep breath in and slowly release it and as you do you can feel the tension melting away. This is the vibration that Lepidolite brings through the minute you pick it up. Holding it you recognize the tension you’re holding, what is causing it, and release it, by doing so you bring through the calm peace and serenity to be open to new ideas and moving forward. Affirmation: I hold the energy of peace and calm.
Question: What areas of my life are the most peaceful?
Chakra – Higher Chakras, Crown and above
Lepidolite is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Conscious Feeling’
Lepidolite Physical Healing – Strengthens the immune system, joint pain, relieves exhaustion, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, Bipolar, and anorexia.
Lepidolite Application suggested uses:
- Lepidolite should be worn in your body’s energy field (Aura).
- Can be used in all meditations to assist with connecting with higher self and finding inner peace. Trying combining with Moonstone, Angelite, and or Celestite.
- Placing a stone under your pillow will help you sleep better and assists with calming disturbed sleep. Try combining with Selenite, Howlite, and or Rose Quartz for a deeper calm.
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when working with inner visions and retrieving past life information. Great stones for past life work are Lepidolite, Larvikite, Emerald, Unakite and Charoite.
- A great add when dealing with addiction. Lepidolite is a great stone to assist with the transition period of breaking addictions. It works well with Lepidolite, Hematite, Garnet, Amethyst and Lithium Quartz.
- Laid a piece directly on painful joints/parts of the body. Stones that combine well for this purpose are Elite Shungite, Shungite, Hematite, Lepidolite and Obsidian. DO NOT place over or on broken skin or open wounds.
- Is particularly good when working on accessing or downloading information from ancient civilizations and the Akashic Records. Combine Tanzanite, Lepidolite, Phantom Quartz, Petrified Wood and Moldavite for this purpose.
- Great to go in a baby or child room (please place safely to protect the child as small pieces can be a choking hazard) in order for them to feel safe and loved at night on their own. A great combo of crystals to go in a child room are Selenite, Rose Quartz, Black Tourmaline and Lepidolite.
- DO NOT use in a crystal essence for consumption.