- Crystal System: Triclinic
- Formation: Tertiary
- Rarity: Depending on Colour rare to common
- Mineral Class: Silicates
- Colour: Blue, Green, Black and Dichronic
- Forms: Blades, fans, natural, tumbled, cut/carved and in Jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
History/Mythology: Kyanite did not receive its name until the eighteenth century due to the fact that up until then most blue crystal/stones were all put in the same category. So even though Kyanite has been used and around for a long time there are no existing traditions as to its use.
Kyanite is a fantastic stone in that it never needs to be cleansed as it does not hold negative energy. It is an amazing stone to use on your thoart Chakra in order to clear any blockages and encourages you to speak your truth, cutting any fear that you are holding. Restores Qi to the physical body and its organs by aligning the pathways through the meridians and Chakras. It is a very light and calming stone to use that brings through a peace.
Known Kyanite types/colours:
- Blue (most common)
- Orange (Least Common)
Chakra: Throat and Third Eye
Healing: Treats muscular disorders, fevers, thyroid, adrenals, and a natural pair reliever, lovers blood pressure, and releases excess weight. Balances yin-yang energy.
- Kyanite can be worn in direct contact with the body. Pendant are a wonderful way to use Kyanite as it places the stone closes to the relevant chakra.
- Can be used in all meditations or gridding.
- A stone circle of Kyanite blades is a great enhancing method and very powerful
Kyanite Products for Sales
Shipping info for all purchases:
- FREE standard shipping for all purchases over $30 and under 250 grams in Australia
- $7.50 flat fee for all postage within Australia for purchases under $30
- Express Post available $10 on all orders within Australia
- All postage outside Australia $27.50 tracked flat rate.
- Pickup available from Events listed on Calendar by appointment.