Kunzite Metaphysical Healing Properties Information
Kunzite is a very calming stone and will help to dissolve panic attacks as it dispels negative energies and strengthens and shields the auric field this is mainly due to it being lithium-based. Kunzite helps you to reconnect to a more trusting time in your life and bring forth an innocent joy of life. This stone allows you to be comfortable and more tolerant in yourself and those around you in order to remove obstacles blocking your growth and to encourage self-expression.
One of the first things you notice when working with Kunzite is how cool the stone feels. That is exactly what it brings through a cool calm energy that allows you to bring everything into perspective and move forward in a calm, peaceful way. Affirmation: Peace, calm and divine love fill me and radiate out from me.
Question: What crystals feel cool in my hand when I pick them up?
Kunzite is a Liquid Crystals Stone and represents ‘Heart Activation’
Physical Healing – Strengthens circulation, heart muscle. Calms epilepsy, joint pain. Stimulates the immune system.
Applications suggested uses:
- Can be used in all meditations particularly when strengthening the aura. Selenite works wonderfully in combination for this purpose.
- Wonderful as a healing tool to move through the auric field. Selenite works wonderfully in combination for this purpose – remember to always move up and through your Aura when repairing, strengthening or cleansing.
- It is great to use when meditating in order to release blockages and open yourself up to Divine Love. Stones for a strong connection to Divine Love are Cavansite, Kunzite, Morganite and Watermelon Tourmaline.
- Great to use in times of depression and facing issues. Combines particularly well with any Lithium-based crystals for this purpose: Lepidolite, Lithium Quartz and Hiddenite.
- Carried as a talisman for comfort and peace.
- Placed over the relevant area (heart or joint pain) during healing sessions. Try holding on the spot where you have a headache to help relieve that pain. Combine with Rhodocroscite, Blue Lace Agate, Elite Shungite and Amethyst for this purpose.
Kunzite History Mythology Information: Kunzite was first discovered in California in 1902 by GF Kunz a gemologist. No known traditional effects are recorded about this stone. Kunzite is lithium Based so it is a very calming stone.
Kunzite Crystal Information
- Alternative Name: Spodumene Pink
- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Formation: Primary
- Chakra – Heart Chakra
- Found main locations: Brazil, Afghanistan, and Madagascar
- Mineral Class: Chain Silicate, spodumene Family
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Colour: Pale pink, pink, pink violet
- Forms: rough, polished, crushed, faceted and in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Numerological Number: 7
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Aries, Leo, Libre, Taurus
- Element: Earth and Water
Affirmation: Peace, calm and divine love fill me and radiate out from me.