Metaphysical Healing Properties Information
Hiddenite Green Spodumene is a wonderful stone that works powerfully through your heart to open it up and allow you to appreciate and accept what is happening around you. It opens you to the Divine love that surrounds us all and lets you experience hope, joy, love, and compassion while at the same time giving you greater tolerance and trust in yourself and others. Hiddenite is a stone of inspiration that will allow you to open up to your creative side and be able to self-express in a more loving and confident way. Hiddenite helps clear any blockages or negative patterns you are holding like addictions, sorrow, and grief. It enables us to see why you have needed them and then allowing you to release these blockages and move forward with gratitude for the lessons you have learned. Hiddenite has a deep connection to ‘Mother Earth’ and strengthens your bond and understanding. Affirmation: My heart is filled with divine love.
Question: What makes you feel the happiest?
Hiddenite Green Spodumene Physical Healing – Relieves self-neglect, boosts the power of herbs, essential oils. Balances the hemispheres of the brain, fluid imbalances, sick animals. Bipolar disorder, Circulatory Problems, Ear infections, joint and inflammation pain.
Hiddenite Green Spodumene Applications suggested uses:
- It can be used in all meditations particularly when dealing with issues of the heart and tapping into the divine love that surrounds us. Combines well with Rose Quartz, Kunzite, and Morganite.
- Wonderful as a healing tool when working with issues of the heart and clearing any blockages that you are holding. Other create blockage clearing crystals are Unakite and Amethyst.
- Great to use in times of depression and breakthrough addictions. Combines with Lithium Quartz, Lepidolite, and Kunzite which are all also Lithium-based stones.
- Fantastic in grid particularly when working on healing heart issues or reconnecting with Mother Earth. Try combining with Kambaba Jasper and Moss Agate for Nature Work.
Hiddenite History Mythology Information: Hiddenite is a form of Green Spodumene and was first discovered by W E Hidden (and named after) in North Carolina USA 1879. Hidden was in North Carolina on a mining exploration to find platinum to go in Thomas Edison’s new electric light bulb when he discovered and named Hiddenite. Spodumene is a lithium-based crystal that varies in colour – Kunzite which is pink/lilac, Spodumene which is clear/white and Hiddenite which is green/yellow.
Hiddenite Green Spodumene Crystal Information
- Alternative Names: Green Kunzite, Green Spodumene, Hiddenite, Spodumene
- Crystal System: Monoclinic
- Chakra – Heart Chakra
- Formation: Primary
- Hardness Mohs: 6.5 to 7
- Found main locations: Brazil, China, Afghanistan, and Madagascar
- Mineral Class: Chain Silicate, Spodumene Family
- Colour: Green, and pale yellow
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Forms: rough, faceted and in jewelry
- Birthstone: Nil
- Astrological Zodiac Signs: Scorpio
- Numerological Number: 7
- Element: Water
- Affirmation: My heart is filled with divine love.